All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That would be my CP:). Though she looks positively tiny on her J2 team- it's the only time she's ever been called little;)
My daughter looks like a giant on her youth team. She is 5'7". Yes - it's her last year on youth. But she has always been tall. Wears a size 10 women's shoe and can one man most flyers on her youth and junior team. She is ripped and doesn't know her own strength. Helps her brothers are wrestlers and mess with her often [emoji6] I constantly am asked why she doesn't play basketball or do softball all year round. A sport that would more fit her body type. Because "you know she won't go anywhere with cheer". Yes. People say this to me. Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter looks like a giant on her youth team. She is 5'7". Yes - it's her last year on youth. But she has always been tall. Wears a size 10 women's shoe and can one man most flyers on her youth and junior team. She is ripped and doesn't know her own strength. Helps her brothers are wrestlers and mess with her often [emoji6] I constantly am asked why she doesn't play basketball or do softball all year round. A sport that would more fit her body type. Because "you know she won't go anywhere with cheer". Yes. People say this to me. Sigh

How won't she go anywhere?? A 5'7" 11 year old is every cheer coaches dream!! Backspots are always in short supply.

I feel short now, haha. I'm 5'0, 14, size 4 shoe and on an open 1 team..

How won't she go anywhere?? A 5'7" 11 year old is every cheer coaches dream!! Backspots are always in short supply.

She backs pots on Y3 and J4. Has all level 5 skills including trick pass fulls. Hand full. Double. Standing tumbling, etc. But some of the moms on the team love to tell me how she would be better at basketball because of her size lol. I smile and say "I just pay. She is doing what SHE loves" [emoji3]

She backs pots on Y3 and J4. Has all level 5 skills including trick pass fulls. Hand full. Double. Standing tumbling, etc. But some of the moms on the team love to tell me how she would be better at basketball because of her size lol. I smile and say "I just pay. She is doing what SHE loves" [emoji3]

She is going to go VERY far with all that at 11. Sydthekid is right...she does sound like a coaches dream!

American Masters results

AL Bids:

Cheer Extreme Berries S4
NJ Spirit Explosion Burn Y3
Star Athletics Junior Chrome J1
All Star Legacy Destiny J5
NJ Spirit Explosion C4 CS4

Paid:

Star Athletics Junior White J2

D2 Summit AL:

CTA Highflyers Y2

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Spirit cheer bids
D1
Paid - Cheer Central Suns j3
AL - celebrity large senior 2, celebrity small senior 3, thunder elite small senior 1,
(Spotlight src4 got an AL but they already have one, so idk what happened there...)

D2
Paid - didn't hear
AL - elite force sm sr3, sonic elite sm sr1

Spirit cheer bids
D1
Paid - Cheer Central Suns j3
AL - celebrity large senior 2, celebrity small senior 3, thunder elite small senior 1,
(Spotlight src4 got an AL but they already have one, so idk what happened there...)

D2
Paid - didn't hear
AL - elite force sm sr3, sonic elite sm sr1

Paid d2 went to Draco from Vega Lv1

Does anyone know about the bids at athletic in Tulsa? Will they pass down and who?
They should definitely pass down; I'm pretty sure our bid for y2 would of been passed down to our j2 since they were right behind the teams with bids given there but our j2 since got a bid as well.

So in my completely uneducated and unprofessional opinion- it should be the next level 2 in line since that was the level 2 bid but they may choose to reward it to another level.

Looking at results since we don't know scores,

It COULD be one of the following

iNFiNiTi Atnletics Small y2
Cheerforce Arkansas senior 2
Cheer athletics frisco large y2
Cheer eclipse large s2
Express j2

Last edited:
They should definitely pass down; I'm pretty sure our bid for y2 would of been passed down to our j2 since they were right behind the teams with bids given there but our j2 since got a bid as well.

So in my completely uneducated and unprofessional opinion- it should be the next level 2 in line since that was the level 2 bid but they may choose to reward it to another level.

Looking at results since we don't know scores,

It COULD be one of the following

iNFiNiTi Atnletics Small y2
Cheerforce Arkansas senior 2
Cheer athletics frisco large y2
Cheer eclipse large s2
Express j2

Do you know how this process works? How long does it take?

Back