All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the one you have listed is down level since it doesn't list stingrays yellow with their at large bid. I just went to varsity web site and pulled it. It was updated yesterday.

I wonder what happens if all of the teams are WC bids in a division. Are there any LY4 teams without bids? And only 1 SY4 has a bid (I think Prodigy has a paid from Cheersport).

450b6f3a64430aebb4bae202683c968a.jpg

Is this what you see? I wonder why they are different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Varsity updated & cleaned up the listing. They got rid of some duplicates, fixed errors in listings, and created titles under each level to more easily identify the paid/at large/wc bids. Youth Elite was moved to Y4 and eliminated from Y5. It looks like they put them back under and left them under Y4 as well. I'm sure it will get straightened out eventually.

So random question: what happens if only 1 team in the division gets a bid?

Varsity updated & cleaned up the listing. They got rid of some duplicates, fixed errors in listings, and created titles under each level to more easily identify the paid/at large/wc bids. Youth Elite was moved to Y4 and eliminated from Y5. It looks like they put them back under and left them under Y4 as well. I'm sure it will get straightened out eventually.
They still have my team listed under the wrong age group...Last year it wasn't until the schedule came out that they fixed it...

They still have my team listed under the wrong age group...Last year it wasn't until the schedule came out that they fixed it...
It shouldn't be that hard to list teams that have bids in the correct divisions. Varsity has the listings from EP's and they know what divisions teams are in.

It shouldn't be that hard to list teams that have bids in the correct divisions. Varsity has the listings from EP's and they know what divisions teams are in.
Oh I know...it's just my teams....that's the type of luck I have ;)

NCA Paid bids
Cheer Athletics Lrg Jr R5
Pacific Coast Magic Lrg Sr 4
Cheer Athletics Lrg Sr 3
California Allstars Sm Jr 2
California Allstars Sm Jr 1

At Large
Woodlands Elite- Lg Jr 1
CA Frisco-Sm Yth 1
Liberty Cheer- Sm Sr 1
Intensity ATH- Sm Sr 1
California AS-Sm Sr 2
California AS- Lg Jr 2
Woodlands Elite- Sm Sr 2
Cheer Athletics- Lg Sr 2
LA Rebel- Lg Sr 3
Outlaws- Sm Sr 3
Brandon East- Sm Sr 3
Express Cheer- Sm Jr 3

Star Athletics- Sm Sr 4.2
Cheer ATH Tigers- Sm Sr 4
Cheer FL- Sm Sr 4
ACX-Sm Sr 4
California- Sm Sr Rest Cd 5
OC AS- Lg Sr Rest Cd 5
PRO Athletics- Sm Jr Rest 5
MD Twisters- Youth 5

D2

PAID
ACC Lg Sr Cd 3
Wylie Elite Sm Yth 2

At-Large
Cheer Strike Sm Yth 2
Step Ahead Sm Jr 2
Premier Cheer Sm Sr 4

It says you have to be national champion to get a bid right???

6fdf64f881873d6af2c034cdf1be5de2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California allstars junior 1 did not get a paid bid. It was California Shine junior 1 that got paid. Different gym.

Shine was in the D2 Division so would they be eligible for a regular summit bid?

Shine was in the D2 Division so would they be eligible for a regular summit bid?

I'm sure they declared they'd accept only regular summit bids.

What IS d2 at NCA?

Eta: totally misread the team. But prob still the same answer applies.

Back