All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. They already have an at large regular summit bid. They were the overall level 1 high point and received the paid regular summit bid.

ETA - I don't know NCA's bid declaration but I do know that Shine was announced for the paid bid to the regular summit. I was following it because they will be at the same bid comp as the teams I coach this weekend. One more level 1 team off the table helps our chances at bids. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well this makes me feel better!! For other reasons that mean nothing to no one but us lol!

Good luck on your bid!! Thanks for the clarification

Well this makes me feel better!! For other reasons that mean nothing to no one but us lol!

Good luck on your bid!! Thanks for the clarification

Or I am actually just dumb and was totally wrong! Face palm. I guess it was Cali all stars. Ugh long weekend. [emoji23]

Or I am actually just dumb and was totally wrong! Face palm. I guess it was Cali all stars. Ugh long weekend. [emoji23]

Oh well! Lol
I've been wrong about more than a few things in the past! Some things don't make complete sense!

I never thought I would be able to say these words but we got a paid bid! Now I need to start paying attention to who is going. Lol

Brag on for a second: The girls also got Herkie High Point for level 2 this weekend. Ok brag off. :)

Does anyone know if Cheer Central Suns Spark (Large J3) has a Paid or At Large? Varsity website shows Paid, but other sources say At Large.

Maryland twisters youth 5 just got a bid, so youth elite isn't in a division by themselves anymore

Yay for having actual competition.

I still want to know what happens if there is only one team?

That's an expensive trip to get an automatic jacket.

I never thought I would be able to say these words but we got a paid bid! Now I need to start paying attention to who is going. Lol

Brag on for a second: The girls also got Herkie High Point for level 2 this weekend. Ok brag off. :)
Congratulations!!!

Back