All-Star Summit Bids Accepted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you know if Varsity has handed out their 5 paid bids yet? It appears that 17 teams have received a paid bid and only 13 should have been handed out at competitions.

But have they all accepted? I'm wondering if they did not, if they were in fact passed down and how many are going to actually go. Thanks for the link!

A few teams that were awarded At Large bids at WSF Indy, and declined, aren't on the list... so my assumption is that Varsity is only posting teams that have accepted..?

There are 42 teams listed and I think there should be 61 (?) if all the bids had been accepted or successfully passed down, so I assume that they are only listing bids that have been accepted. I think I saw that the pdf was last updated 12/19, so maybe additional teams have accepted bids by now.

But have they all accepted? I'm wondering if they did not, if they were in fact passed down and how many are going to actually go. Thanks for the link!
From my understanding, that list is not updated yet. I know of another junior 2 team that had an AL bid passed down to them, as they came in 2nd place. It's my understanding that they "accepted" the bid but I don't see them on the list.
va3ezagu.jpg

when was this posted ? Wondering because Youth 2 pro athletics is no longer youth 2 they are youth 3 . Dos anyone know how that works ? My childs on the team but we haven't heard anything about the summit yet all we know is that we have a paid and we are going .
It is because they won grand last year I'm assuming but I'm wondering how that works too..

when was this posted ? Wondering because Youth 2 pro athletics is no longer youth 2 they are youth 3 . Dos anyone know how that works ? My childs on the team but we haven't heard anything about the summit yet all we know is that we have a paid and we are going .

It was last updated December 19. I'll see what I can find out for you!

Can anyone tell me if this is a 1 day event or 2 day and would saturday be for levels 2 & 3 and Sunday for levels 4 and non worlds 5 teams?

Can anyone tell me if this is a 1 day event or 2 day and would saturday be for levels 2 & 3 and Sunday for levels 4 and non worlds 5 teams?

The Summit is a two day event taking place May 4-5, and all levels (1-5) will compete each day. Everyone will compete day one, and the finalists compete day 2.

Corrected the month!! MsT

Back