All-Star Summit Day 2: Finals And Results 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bay state won .

We were entering awards so this was before anyone knew who won. He didn't do anything

The line was just being pushed forward and he had a kid on his shoulders and she turned around and decked him in the face ...

Like everyone was being herded like cattle but there was no reason to push or get mad if u get bumped into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good ole' MA:confused:

A two sport lead. That's going to be tough to catch up with. Hey...soccer mom's???

The best thing is you got the picture of her! Hilarious! Trust me @Cheermom1969 and I were about to throw down in line for Soaring. I mean seriously if this non deodorant wearing creature had gotten any closer ...let's just say it would have had to be x-rated, but we maintained our cool.

Omg that guy was so up my back, I thought I was going to have to charge him a red light district rate!

Omg that guy was so up my back, I thought I was going to have to charge him a red light district rate!
Biting my tongue on this one. [emoji15][emoji48]

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

Biting my tongue on this one. [emoji15][emoji48]

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***
Lol! No seriously though...it was THAT bad! And I may have blurted out what probably should have been left unsaid (after we were finally clear of them)

Back