All-Star Summit Day 2: Finals And Results 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know WC Galaxy competed, but no other World Cup teams went? Lites or Twinkles? I didn't see any others on the schedule.
Since no teams got paid summit bids, there are parent meetings to decide if the financials are worth going. Last year we had a lot of successful teams on at larges so we took 5 to summit. This year the teams with bids voted against it except for Galaxy. Loved their routine I wish they made it to finals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proud to say my sister is a 3rd place Summit champ! There were lots of tears in awards since they were in first going into finals, hit again and dropped to third. But their division was also a hit fest and could have gone either way.

I know everyone says this but if yall could have seen this team at the beginning of the year.... It was a close-your-eyes-and-look-away moment when they performed at their showcase. At tryouts they legitimately had NO ONE with flying experience. Only two returned from the same team last year, and eight of the 19 on the team had never cheered before at all. They took dead last at their first competition. When the Summit was on their competition schedule I told my mom to probably not plan on taking that weekend off work because it was doubtful they would be making the trip. They worked their butts off going head to head with level 4s for bids (as a 4.2). To MAKE it to Summit was a huge. Then making finals was incredible....and to top that off leading out of semis was a dream come true. I know it sucks to hit and still get jumped in the standings but that's the name of the game for competitions where scores are wiped clean.

I am so proud of them and their season. My first Summit experience was great. Very well run and organized. About to hit the road back to Charlotte now so I'll post to pictures later! Congrats to all!

Last edited:
aww was hoping SassyCats would go all the way and be another wildcard winner :( they were great this season! oh well, get em next time! I wasn't able to watch the livestream, but SCV must have been awesome, congrats to them!
Thanks for the kind words, sassy was only .1 away from 1st. The win would've been a nice touch to an amazing season, but the memories my daughter and the team have from this season will never be forgotten. Such a special group of girls and coaches

Omg the awards were amazing ... Cobras invited everyone into the circle together .. These teams have seen each other all season long.
The sportsmanship is amazing

I'm bawling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um let's not take all the credit for doing the inviting!!! Peppers and Cobras decided together backstage to go out and sit in a circle and they both asked YOSO to join in!!!! It was amazing!

Oh I almost forgot! CP's Y4 team WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I am the "Band Manager" for this team I am responsible for the Banner until we get back to the gym. She is currently sleeping under it for the second night in a row!

AND I want to say how amazing the team they competed against was!!! Infinity is a class act and our girls actually made friends backstage waiting on announcements to start since one of the Y3 teams didn't show up for announcements and didn't bother letting Varsity know they weren't coming :rolleyes:. In the end I should probably thank that team since the delay gave the girls (and guy!) the opportunity to get to know one another. I really, really, really, wanted Varsity to give them both first place. They were amazing to see!

Summit highlights include (among other things):
@2cheer1here's CP racking up $100 in charges on her Magicband on churros in the parks

A teammate of my sister getting called out for some less-than-pleasant tweets about the winning team in their division and being forced to write an essay on sportsmanship by her mother :cool: (after apologizing to her teammates, gym owner and the winning team owner and team members as well)

Last edited:
Summit highlights include (among other things):
@2cheer1here's CP racking up $100 in charges on her Magicband on churros in the parks

A teammate of my sister getting called out for some less-than-pleasant tweets about the winning team in their division and being forced to write an essay on sportsmanship by her mother :cool: (after apologizing to her teammates, gym owner and the winning team owner and team members as well)
Parenting done right.

Back