All-Star Summit Day 2: Finals And Results 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Um let's not take all the credit for doing the inviting!!! Peppers and Cobras decided together backstage to go out and sit in a circle and they both asked YOSO to join in!!!! It was amazing!
Sorry if peppers were in on it:( I wasn't trying to not give them credit. I was so impressed with them and how they stayed around to cheer on the others after their placement and they appeared genuinely happy for the others.

All I saw in my video was the Cobras kids waving at top gun to come over and some of the girls on Cobras told me they waved them over because they seated them 2 on one side and top gun on the other so they didn't want top gun to feel like top gun was being excluded since the summit people sat them on the other side and Cobras and peppers were already sitting together!

I loved the new stuff peppers did in their routine and it was amazing! You girl is an AMAZING flyer! Jaylen is literally amazed by her!! And congrats on her summit win. That's amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if peppers were in on it:( I wasn't trying to not give them credit. I was so impressed with them and how they stayed around to cheer on the others after their placement and they appeared genuinely happy for the others.

All I saw in my video was the Cobras kids waving at top gun to come over and some of the girls on Cobras told me they waved them over because they seated them 2 on one side and top gun on the other so they didn't want top gun to feel like top gun was being excluded since the summit people sat them on the other side and Cobras and peppers were already sitting together!

I loved the new stuff peppers did in their routine and it was amazing! You girl is an AMAZING flyer! Jaylen is literally amazed by her!! And congrats on her summit win. That's amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!! And you know I love you! I wasn't trying to call you out or anything! I am just so proud of how they all were together. This has been a crazy hard division this season. We should have sat together and had that "other" fierceboarder sit with us as well!!! We would have had one from each gym in our group. I so enjoyed cheering for all these teams this season.

Oh I almost forgot! CP's Y4 team WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I am the "Band Manager" for this team I am responsible for the Banner until we get back to the gym. She is currently sleeping under it for the second night in a row!

AND I want to say how amazing the team they competed against was!!! Infinity is a class act and our girls actually made friends backstage waiting on announcements to start since one of the Y3 teams didn't show up for announcements and didn't bother letting Varsity know they weren't coming :rolleyes:. In the end I should probably thank that team since the delay gave the girls (and guy!) the opportunity to get to know one another. I really, really, really, wanted Varsity to give them both first place. They were amazing to see!
The genuine sportsmanship between those two teams was incredibly inspiring! As an Infinity J1 mom, I am so proud of our Y4 team on AND off the mat! And, as for your CP's team... well, their awesomeness earned your gym two new fans! :D Congratulations on the win!!! :cool: xox

The genuine sportsmanship between those two teams was incredibly inspiring! As an Infinity J1 mom, I am so proud of our Y4 team on AND off the mat! And, as for your CP's team... well, their awesomeness earned your gym two new fans! :D Congratulations on the win!!! :cool: xox

Thanks so much! CP made her a fast new friend and they have been texting a great deal since Saturday night. I love the way these two teams were together.

Oh I almost forgot! CP's Y4 team WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I am the "Band Manager" for this team I am responsible for the Banner until we get back to the gym. She is currently sleeping under it for the second night in a row!

AND I want to say how amazing the team they competed against was!!! Infinity is a class act and our girls actually made friends backstage waiting on announcements to start since one of the Y3 teams didn't show up for announcements and didn't bother letting Varsity know they weren't coming :rolleyes:. In the end I should probably thank that team since the delay gave the girls (and guy!) the opportunity to get to know one another. I really, really, really, wanted Varsity to give them both first place. They were amazing to see!
Yes not sure if your daughter is in this pic but truly the heart of my kid to genuinely not be mad about losing to the heartbreakers was worth every minute and every dollar spent at Summit this weekend...congrats again!
06a92b52dfd6ee6346c56e9962368a8a.jpg

CheerOnMom

Shout out to my Daughter and her Team. They competed in the largest division at the Summit Small Junior 3. They had an undefeated competition season and finished 2nd at the Summit. Congratulations to Team Illinois Black Sparkle. #BSordie Another shout out to RND Elite Allstars from Canada a Wild Card team. Although I did not see you compete my wife and other moms said you guys were great.

Can we talk about, though, some of the kids, ahem, small J3, Y4 have to wait and have their medals mailed to them because they ran out? Not sure if it was every small J3 team but I didn't see any sitting out there with the orange Peak Performer strap around their necks.

It wasn't a big deal for the kids on our team, probably three-fourths that have been before, but the few that had never been were disappointed they didn't get that medal then.

Can we talk about, though, some of the kids, ahem, small J3, Y4 have to wait and have their medals mailed to them because they ran out? Not sure if it was every small J3 team but I didn't see any sitting out there with the orange Peak Performer strap around their necks.

It wasn't a big deal for the kids on our team, probably three-fourths that have been before, but the few that had never been were disappointed they didn't get that medal then.

Ours didn't get theirs either

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, sassy was only .1 away from 1st. The win would've been a nice touch to an amazing season, but the memories my daughter and the team have from this season will never be forgotten. Such a special group of girls and coaches
I really enjoyed watching sassy cats! one of my favorite pictures is fury and sassy cats coming together after wildcard reveals. Your girls are great and also have great parents!

Same for large Y3. No medals and I kept asking about it. CP just shrugged and said they didn't have them when they came offstage.

Same for large Y3. No medals and I kept asking about it. CP just shrugged and said they didn't have them when they came offstage.

CP said they said they are mailing them to the gyms, but no pics with the medals in front of the globe and things. They are nice medals, too. I mean, they knew we were all coming, too. I do love the comp, though. Hopefully next year they won't run out and everyone gets theirs there at comp. Haven't seen next year's schedule yet, but I would bet bid chasing is on next year's schedule, too, and would be disappointed if it wasn't.

Back