All-Star Summit Performance Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I were a wildcard team right now I would be pretty pissed. If the team has not won a sanctioned competition. They should have to compete in the wild-card round first

Maybe a deferred bid situation?

Maybe a deferred bid situation?

You may be right but I doubt it. The team was never listed as a bid winner the entire year. They could have waited to the last second to declare but I doubt it. There seem to be more than one international team just added out of thin air.

If I were to guess Varsity has extended the invitation to these teams in the hope of expanding their brand in other countries. To me it's more about the $$$ again from them. All you can do is compete and win, it's their bat their ball.

I do hope Varsity does make sure every athlete is the appropriate age to compete on these teams.

As always the harder thing to explain is to your child is why The rules don't apply to these teams

Last edited:
my team competes in the j center at 9 at night I'm getting way more excited than then other two years i've been at summit

Shout out to all the other divisions who don't find out if they move on until like 10:30pm lol.
That's oldest cp's division but, I just noticed Small Sr. Coed 3 and Large Sr. Coed reveal between 11:30-11:40 PM:confused:

Dear Varsity,
Us old people go to bed at 10:00 PM and depending on how many times we got up to go to the bathroom the night before, maybe even 8:30.:oops:

That's oldest cp's division but, I just noticed Small Sr. Coed 3 and Large Sr. Coed reveal between 11:30-11:40 PM:confused:

Dear Varsity,
Us old people go to bed at 10:00 PM and depending on how many times we got up to go to the bathroom the night before, maybe even 8:30.:oops:
LOL right? My sister's team instituted a 10pm lights out before the schedule came out. Guess that's out the door now.

You may be right but I doubt it. The team was never listed as a bid winner the entire year. They could have waited to the last second to declare but I doubt it. There seem to be more than one international team just added out of thin air.

If I were to guess Varsity has extended the invitation to these teams in the hope of expanding their brand in other countries. To me it's more about the $$$ again from them. All you can do is compete and win, it's their bat their ball.

I do hope Varsity does make sure every athlete is the appropriate age to compete on these teams.

As always the harder thing to explain is to your child is why The rules don't apply to these teams

Is there a master list somewhere that shows which competions passed out bids? I think I remember reading somewhere that a couple of foreign competitions handed out bids this year. I can't remember where I saw that. Or it could be that these teams were not listed due to an oversight by Varsity.

But I think there is a large possibility that these foreign teams just declared at the last second. It requires not only quite a bit more planning, but also money and time for a team from Germany or Japan to travel compete in Orlando than it does a US team. It may have taken a while to raise the funds or a full commitment from all of the athletes and parents in order to compete.

Unless I know without a doubt that teams were just added by Varsity without actually winning a bid, I am going to assume they earned their bid.

On the other side, if these teams were just added by Varsity without earning their bids, do the teams know this? I doubt Varsity's invitation said, "Come to the Summit. All the other teams here earned their bids, but we at going to sneak you in the back door without one." I would guess these teams (coming from countries without many, if any, Varsity competitions) think they are being "awarded" a bid in the same fashion as other teams attending the Summit.

Back