All-Star Sunglasses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2015
I noticed at Worlds that a lot of teams had sunglasses made for their teams and they were wearing them outside. Does anybody know if any of them will be available to purchase? Can you guys also please post pics so I can see what they look like?

i think that charger pack company sent the popular teams some package that included those glasses and other gear. i think it was an advertisement attempt. i could be wrong. ijust know that packages were given to some teams. i saw a smo post their package, that included smoed glasses, but i cant find it.

Two of our parents ordered them for the girls. They were in their goody bags. A white and black pair.

omg we had these glasses at worlds and they ARE NOT FUN.
they're not actually 'sun glasses' They only block the sun from the custom layover, the little holes to see through arn't actually protective or tinted.
But they're just that. Glasses with little holes to see through. They are dizzying and honestly feels like youre somewhat intoxicated lol

We bought logo lenses for our athletes for Christmas this year. I posted it in ASGA and then everyone got them for Worlds and Summit. Here's a pic that shows them. You can see through them but I don't recommend driving while wearing them.
0512b549877ba467492390b24738991b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back