All-Star Surprise Soldier Reunion At Spirit Of Hope Awards Session

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Loved this!! I don't have video but i have 2 pics (if I can figure out how to get them up here)

Loved this!! I don't have video but i have 2 pics (if I can figure out how to get them up here)
upload to tinypic.com and then copy the forum/message board code and paste here! :)

but that does sound like an amazing awards ceremony and even better than winning

Some of the best awards ceremonies I've ever seen weren't because of the trophies. I have now seen one marriage proposal and two soldiers welcomed home. Kudos to Universal Spirit's Spirit of Hope for helping that Dad surprise his daughter. I'll bet it was the highlight of her weekend and something she (and many, many spectators) will remember fondly forever.

Oooh, I'd love to see them. I'm pretty sure she squeezed his spleen right out of his ear with her full body bear hug :) Best stunt sequence of the day - he even got points for turning around!

I have a love/hate relationship with these things. I love it because it makes me happy to see other families happy and reunited. I hate it because I cry EVERY TIME. The waterworks never fail to pay a visit!

I have a love/hate relationship with these things. I love it because it makes me happy to see other families happy and reunited. I hate it because I cry EVERY TIME. The waterworks never fail to pay a visit!
oh me too, last year my roommate had to think i was crazy because i literally sat in my dorm one day watching these videos for like a hour and was crying most of the time. I LOVE watching them.

25lw7.jpg

OMG... I was flipping through the pictures while I was on the phone with a patient, all teary-eyed and what-not.That poor lady probably thought there was something odd about me. I had to slow my sentance down, compose myself, gather my thoughts, and then carry on with my business ;)

Back