All-Star Survey!! +what Do You Think!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 11, 2011
Heres another survey if you got nothing else to do!
1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN?
2.What gym is your favorite?
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team?
4.Whats your favorite coed team?
5. What do you think about pop warner?
6. What do you think about highschool cheer?
7. Whos your favorite coach?
Have fun answering!

1. I just love Maddie in general
2. stingrays
3. shooting stars
4. top gun ( all teams)
5. never tried it but it looks like fun for little girls
6. i like it, its fun to get the sideline experience from being used to doing allstar
7. mmmmmmm idk....... theres so many great ones!

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? I thought it was great but I wish it had more of a team focus.
2.What gym is your favorite? World Cup or Stingray.

3. Whats your all time favorite non-coed team? WC Shooting Stars
4.Whats your favorite coed team? CEA Coed Elite
5. What do you think about pop warner? I've heard of it before but I actually have no idea what it is. Would anybody like to explain it to me?
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? Love it. Compared to my local gym, our competetive team is much more talented and focused.
7. Whos your favorite coach? Don't really have a favorite. I love all of them :)

i thought she did great! although as for CNN they made it seem more of the Maddie show with things like "The whole team is counting on Maddie to win w/her specialty stunt!" BUT on the other hand i thought she did great very well spoken young lady and she did great speaking of the sport!

2.What gym is your favorite? Maryland Twisters!

3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? F5!

4.Whats your favorite coed team? Brandon Sr. Black!

5. What do you think about pop warner? its great for kids who arent ready for the big lights,stages,crowds of people like All Stars! (as long as the coaches know what they're doing when teaching)

6. What do you think about highschool cheer? i never really followed high school cheer so im whatever with it!
7. Whos your favorite coach?dont have one.

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? I liked it but Maddie isn't the only girl on the team. The spotlight shouldn't have been on her the whole time.
World Cup
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? Shooting Stars
4.Whats your favorite coed team? Cali Smoed
5. What do you think about pop warner? I don't know what that is.
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? I love it. So far it has been so much of fun and it is a sport. Some of these teams that compete are amazing. (Dunbar, anyone?)
7. Whos your favorite coach? I don't have one!
:D

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? I thought she did great! I already said a lot on the other thread discussing this but she represented her team and the sport with poise and maturity.

2.What gym is your favorite? Im a fan of so many gyms! Since I dont go to one specifically right now I dont have a prefernce. Ive been a fan of Rays, ACE, Georgia, Top Gun, and Twisters forever though, just like everyone else haha.

3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? F5 and Orange

4.Whats your favorite coed team? Top Gun IO5, Warriors, and Reign

5. What do you think about pop warner? I personally did it when I was younger during my first 2 cheer years. I think its a great start for a child if theyre not sure if cheerleading is for them or not. If your serious about it later then move on from it. Its cute when your younger but no where near as competetive or serious as all star.

6. What do you think about highschool cheer? I did high school also and loved it! All four years were totally worth it. Again its no where near as competetive or serious (in some cases) as allstar but it was a great experience and I wouldnt have traded it for anything.

7. Whos your favorite coach? I never had a favorite cheerleading coach but I have a favorite tumbling coach.

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? i thought it was great! it showed a positive aspect on allstar cheer!
Rays
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? Orange/ SSX
4.Whats your favorite coed team? Coed elite ;) & smoke
5. What do you think about pop warner? i think its a good start for cheerleading if you're a little kid
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? I cheered football so i loved it but hated the drama .
7. Whos your favorite coach? hmmi dont have a favorite coach, but i respect all coaches & love them :)

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? I thought she did great! She showcased all-star cheer in a positive way. I don't like how everyone's hatin on her though...
2.What gym is your favorite? Aside from my own, I have three favorites. World Cup, Twisters and Top Gun!
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? F5 !!
4.Whats your favorite coed team? TG IO5 & Reign
5. What do you think about pop warner? Did it and I don't like it. I feel like its not real cheer...
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? Same as other.
7. Whos your favorite coach? My coach Lynsey!

I thought the segment had a positive perspective on cheering which I was happy about, although I disagree with some of the things said.
Rays:rays:

Stingray Allstars Orange

ACE Warriors
I've never done it so I don't have an opinion.
This year will be my first year participating in high school cheer. So far, I like it. I definitely see a lot of differences in both skill and overall work ethic.
I'm not sure if this means my coach or other coaches haha? If it's my coaches, I adore them all for different reasons!

i thought she did a really good job at representing herself, her team, her gym, and cheerleading! i think people should give her a break :)
love cheer extreme and raysss
tie between senior elite, panthers, orange, lady bullets, and ssx haha
smokeeeee!
have never done it and i dont know all that much about so i guess im pretty neutral
i love it! i cheer at my highschool and its alot of fun! and im obsessed with dunbar!
i love my all my coaches and i loved the coaches at woodward :)

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? I thought she did great during the interviews, but I still wish it was more team focused. She was awesome though!
2.What gym is your favorite? Well, other than mine, I love World Cup, Cali, and Rays
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? CALI SMALL SENIOR 2011 <3 Love me some Lady Bullets
4.Whats your favorite coed team? TG Unlimited 2008
5. What do you think about pop warner? I don't know much about it, but I guess it's a good introduction to cheer...
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? In a lot of cases it's not as competitive, but there are some extremely talented high school teams out there!
7. Whos your favorite coach? I can't choose! I have the closest bond with one of my coaches from last season who unfortunately isn't coaching anymore :( And I also have a close bond with 2 of my other coaches from last season! I love all of the coaches I have at my "new' gym!

One of the best flyers out there, if not the best and I think she did a fine job on the special.
CEA!
CEA SR Elite!
Always will be TOP GUN UNLIMITED :( .......But for now Brandon Sr Black
Is that like rec cheer?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think his name is Coach Mike??? from Fame...Just too fun to watch!

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? fine i guess!! :)
2.What gym is your favorite? rays cea ACE topgun Cali worldcup
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? cea worldcup f5
4.Whats your favorite coed team? ACE cali topgun
5. What do you think about pop warner? idk what that is......
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? annoying, ruining our reputation and boring
7. Whos your favorite coach? KING OF COURSE!

I'll answer the first 6 personally as what I like & I'll ask and answer number 7 for my daughter!

I actually think it was cool. She interviews well and I know some didn't like it because it was solely focused on her I understand why it wouldn't work being that short as a team thing. So I enjoyed it!

CEA

SR ELITE

TG

It's maybe more for people who aren't serious about cheering but just want to try it out!

6. What do you think about high school cheer?
I like all star cheerleading but everything that goes along with HS cheer is probably a great experience!

Coach Jasmine & Tiffany

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? i thought it was great and people are being way too hard on her, and i'm a really big fan of maddie!
2.What gym is your favorite? cheer athletics

3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? hmm, either senior elite 2010 or cali lady bullets 2011
4.Whats your favorite coed team? top gun ioc5
5. What do you think about pop warner? personally, i did it and hated it. but i think its a great program to get the foundations of sideline cheerleading, because some people don't like competitive cheerleading
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? i like it, it can be very fun but also very difficult (no spring floor), but i love allstars!
7. Whos your favorite coach? courtney pope

Back