High School Susie Is At Uca Hs Nationals!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok....stupid Varsity site doesn't work, even when you click on their "share" button to copy the link!!!!

If you go to the page with the UCA HS Nationals Videos....type "susie" into the search bar...her videos will come up from the Varsity Zone Shout Outs yesterday!

Haha, cute. The second link didn't work, but the link in the very first post works (but you have to highlight the whole thing and copy it into the address bar, just clicking the link doesn't work), and then search for susie. And if that doesn't work the videos are under 2011 Features as "UCA Shout Out from Susie the Cut Out" and "Susie the Cutout Shout Out".

When I first saw this post yesterday I thought it was so mean and I was surprised at MissBee! When I first went to the link the school in the video that started playing did switch ups or tick tocks, (I can't remember which) and they dropped one. I thought you were referring to that flyer as Susie. Glad that wasn't the case!

When I first saw this post yesterday I thought it was so mean and I was surprised at MissBee! When I first went to the link the school in the video that started playing did switch ups or tick tocks, (I can't remember which) and they dropped one. I thought you were referring to that flyer as Susie. Glad that wasn't the case!

HA HA HA HA!!!! OMG. That's even better than I could have ever planned :) hilarious. A team full of Susies :)
** It would have had to have been switch ups, as tick tocks were made illegal for HS this year.

Hehe we have the cutouts sitting in the varsity tent, and we had some time, so I took one of the cutouts and put it in front of the camera and talked in the mic on the side. And of course Suzie was the first name that came to mind :)

Back