All-Star Switching Division: A Mistake

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2010
teams you think made this mistake?

for me i think woodlands elite stay small but CA panthers definitely did a good job as small

I would never say it's a mistake. People just don't like change.. give it a season or two and they'll probably grow on you.

I like Tsunami small or large. But I kinda agree I miss them as small, they were sooo good. and Woodlands, they are good as large, in fact GREAT! but if they would of stayed small they probably would of OWNED!

Hopefully next year the # of athletes on the floor will be different and more teams will come out of the small division and try the large division. I sucks knowing you will never compete with more then 10 teams.... Where a small team is going againts 50+ at worlds and 30 at NCA....

i still think Tsunami should be small..!! ill prob get my head cut off but i still would like to see them small 5!

sorry but i kind of have to disagree ! yes tsunami would be a good sr small team but i mean they can rock the sr lage divison as well ! think about it 5th place, second time at worlds last season that shows some talent ! they can make it far in this divison

sorry but i kind of have to disagree ! yes tsunami would be a good sr small team but i mean they can rock the sr lage divison as well ! think about it 5th place, second time at worlds last season that shows some talent ! they can make it far in this divison

im not denying their talent in lrg 5.. BUT i just think they would make a stronger small 5 then lrg 5!

i feel the same way, can't wait what they will bring on worlds

I miss panthers being large and jags being small senior!

I personally love tsunami as large senior, but then again i didnt really hear much of them when they were small.

Back