All-Star Sytycd! Ricky Voting Time!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I noticed that a lot when she was in the spanks and bra. maybe she is just dancing a lot more than usual.

But i think this is the first week that sasha was good. I haven't been a huge fan. But her solo looked effortless. And idk whats wrong with all of you because Melanie is phenom. And caitlyn is amazing, she needs to stay and sasha can go. As for the boys, i'm hoping tadd is the one to go home. He is impressive for being a b-boy, but i don't like his hair.

When are the judges going to stop picking?? I guess they are only letting america decide on the top dancer in the finale?

BAHAHAHA I don't know why I found this so funny but I literally started laughing so hard!

I only watched for Ricky, so I won't be tuning in next week.

I would vote for anyone but Melanie or Sasha :confused:
i really really did not like them, but against my liking i do know that it'll be one of them that wins. I'll be pulling for Marko or Tadd,but I dont think i'll vote because obviously my votes didnt make a difference :(

If i vote for any guy it will be Marko. I hate how tadd dresses, plus his solo's do nothing for me. i know you only have like 30 seconds but still. Anyway if i were to vote for a girl i would vote sasha. Pulling for sasha or marko

There's something about Melanie I don't like. I can't pinpoint what it is, but she kinda comes off as...well...not very humble. At least to me. I LOVED Caitlynn...but I got irritated this season the second week when Missy went home and have been bitter since haha. I didn't like that two people had to go home every week. It seemed like you didn't get to know each dancer as well.

Sasha's my favorite left.. hope she wins :)

I don't know if I'll be voting next week. My CP and I texted for Ricky a gazillion times apiece... I hope Sasha or Marko wins but I think the top 2 will be Melanie and Marko - so I'm pulling for Marko

Back