OT Sytycd Winner Is...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 3, 2010
Melanie.

Am I the only one who is pressed (as kingsley would say)? She did not deserve to win, not one bit.

Agreeed!!
But I didnt like Melanie, or Sasha, or Marko, or Tadd...

I mean, we have all had this conversation over and over again. Sasha and Tadd were the only people in the top 4 who were tested this season and I think they both did a wonderful job even if they weren't my favorites.

I mean, we have all had this conversation over and over again. Sasha and Tadd were the only people in the top 4 who were tested this season and I think they both did a wonderful job even if they weren't my favorites.

I would only say that about Tadd, everything Sasha did still had her own "style" in it.

I LOVE Melanie! I think she deserved to win. But honestly, this season of sytycd didn't impress me to much, and a lot of the dances were boring. But that is just my opinion! :/

I LOVE Melanie! I think she deserved to win. But honestly, this season of sytycd didn't impress me to much, and a lot of the dances were boring. But that is just my opinion! :/

I felt the same way! It felt really rushed with double eliminations every week, too..

It did go fast! They didn't switch up the partners like they usually do and there wasn't much variety with the dances. Where's the krumping? The broadway numbers? Instead we get whacking.

Back