All-Star T-shirt Design

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2010
I was wondering if any of you budding designers who have designed uniforms and t-shirts would be able to help me?

We are try to come up with a new design for a t-shirt for our Program.

If anyone is interested in coming up with some ideas for us please PM me. Our Inernational senior all girl level 5 Ellipse is competing at worlds so if we use your design we can sent a free t-shirt to you when we are over there or we can meet up at worlds.

Team Name: Rising Stars (known as RS)
Our colours are black, royal blue, & white.
Slogans: Nothing Is Impossible If You Believe, RS Army

We want to get t-shirts for specific teams, but want to get one for our 2 level 5 teams joined together.

team names: RS Ellipse & RS Midnight (international all girl 5 & International coed 5)
slogans: (same as main progam t-shirts) & 'Fine, Fierce and Fresh' & 'Please Go Home'.

If anyone can help we would be very gratefull :)

And here I was thinking that worlds bids had not yet started... Oh wait... ;)
Bids are given out for the following season in the UK :) (I think it's either because our season runs slightly differently, or to give teams enough time to fundraise, but I'm not entirely sure)

Aha. Sorry. I was reading from my phone, and I tend to miss things from there. I couldn't figure out why should would already be talking about worlds, but now I get it.

Aha. Sorry. I was reading from my phone, and I tend to miss things from there. I couldn't figure out why should would already be talking about worlds, but now I get it.
yeah the UK have all their bids for 2013 already, because our nationals are in march which would be too late to raise money for april, and our other nationals is in June.

Anyway i was asking about t-shirts lol, not just for worlds just in general, can anyone help?

No worries :) I was wondering if there was some FB sarcasm I was missing and was quite nervous logging on today in case I'd just made a Fierceboard faux pas :p It's nice for me knowing something about cheer for once! :D
P.S. I'm trying to come up with a design, but it's a slow process!

Back