All-Star T-shirt Designers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 10, 2011
I was not sure where to post this but does anybody know any good but still pretty cheap shirt designers that will also print the shirts? All the one I've found where like 40$ per t-shirt.
We want custom ones for our youth team! :D
If you know any, please let me know!

I was not sure where to post this but does anybody know any good but still pretty cheap shirt designers that will also print the shirts? All the one I've found where like 40$ per t-shirt.
well I've used custom ink before, you can design the shirt on the website. prices weren't too crazy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My club gets ours from illusive apparel
Illusive Apparel,Screen printing,Embroidery,Vinyl decals,Finishing,Art design,We offers a variety of services from screen printing and embroidery to vinyl decals and line development.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Not sure but we bought he shirts from the gym for $25 each, so I can't imagine it was too pricey. I'm sure the gym is making a few dollars off of them.

Not sure but we bought he shirts from the gym for $25 each, so I can't imagine it was too pricey. I'm sure the gym is making a few dollars off of them.
$25 for a t-shirt?!:eek: I hope the gym was charging you guys extra so they'd make a profit because I'd never pay $25 for a t-shirt I was just going to sweat in, no matter how cool it looked.

$25 for a t-shirt?!:eek: I hope the gym was charging you guys extra so they'd make a profit because I'd never pay $25 for a t-shirt I was just going to sweat in, no matter how cool it looked.

Well, considering the OP said they were getting quotes for $40/shirt I would say $25 is cheap.

Back