All-Star T Shirt Idea?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 17, 2010
Hello,
We are from Wilmington NC with Cheer Infinity Allstars. Our Senior Open 5 is going to NCA Nationals this year for the 1st TIME! and we are trying to come up with a shirt design but are stuck... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Gym Name- Cheer Infinity Allstars
Team Name- VENUS
Level- SO5

Thanks Infinity

Toy Story would be cute!
Or something with the theme of infinity being forever. Maybe like "infinity venus lives on forever"

Maybe something to do with the Venus song??? "i'm your Venus, i'm your fire, your Desire"?? that is probably corny, it was the first thing i thought of, and the song was playing on Music Choice as I was reading this post...Haaaaaaa!!!!

Maybe something to do with the Venus song??? "i'm your Venus, i'm your fire, your Desire"?? that is probably corny, it was the first thing i thought of, and the song was playing on Music Choice as I was reading this post...Haaaaaaa!!!!
Haaaaa there is apart in our pyramid that JR did for us of this song! Its on cheerlibrary! To funny

Toy story and cowboys? HMMMMM getting somewhere!!! Thanks. Keep sending ideas if you have any!!!

the woody thing is rly cute i love toy story! i think you should do something including that especially because its so popular now from the 3rd movie

I think you'd have to look into using an image of anything Toy Story due to copyright infringement laws. I know Disney is really cracking down on World shirts this year. And I believe shirt companies are not allowed to print copyrighted images unless they have permission to.

You can still do the font though as long as you change the wording. It could be "Venus Story" in the TS font and a rope or woody's hat (as long as it is modified to not be his exact hat). Just no pictures of the characters.....maybe an altered sillhouette of a cowboy who "is not woody" *wink wink* you could still get away with? lol.

wm-front1.jpg

VenusShirt.jpg

Just a quick something I threw together playing off the planet, and the concept that Venus is the Goddess of Love in Roman Mythology....

I think you'd have to look into using an image of anything Toy Story due to copyright infringement laws. I know Disney is really cracking down on World shirts this year. And I believe shirt companies are not allowed to print copyrighted images unless they have permission to.

you'll be fine with stuff on the Pixar side...but NO Walt-o-graph writing because that's own by the Walt Disney Corp. and stay away from charecters...

But what about your logo with a cowbow hat on the front and on the back "Dallas 2011" in like rope lighting

Back