Taylor Minchew & Erica Englebert Fall At Showcase For Cea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha, you asked, AND I QUOTE, "What are your thoughts on both falls" then referred directly to Erica and Taylor? Sorry we've misinterpreted that as you asking why we thought they fell? and we must not have watched the same Senior Elite routine last year then, because she definitely wasn't flying in the one I was watching.

Haha, you're overreacting. Nobody hates you. This is an internet message board. I don't even know you. How can I hate someone I don't even know? And why would I care if you're leaving? Are we now announcing our departure from the boards whenever we're p-o'd? Oh you newbs are just too much for me sometimes. Now I remember why I always try and stay out of this section. :rolleyes:

Haha, you asked, AND I QUOTE, "What are your thoughts on both falls" then referred directly to Erica and Taylor? Sorry we've misinterpreted that as you asking why we thought they fell? and we must not have watched the same Senior Elite routine last year then, because she definitely wasn't flying in the one I was watching.

Haha, you're overreacting. Nobody hates you. This is an internet message board. I don't even know you. How can I hate someone I don't even know? And why would I care if you're leaving? Are we now announcing our departure from the boards whenever we're p-o'd? Oh you newbs are just too much for me sometimes. Now I remember why I always try and stay out of this section. :rolleyes:

I never said why they fell as your thoguht.

18.jpg

if your wondering what wrong with her just call her or text her? I mean seems a little logic to me... but hey what do I know

Ok, let me clear the air.... She has not missed any school. Monday they were out of school and Tuesday she was on a field trip... She had a mild concussion as Maddie G says she was "concussed". Haha ( We love Maddie). She is perfectly fine now and working very hard with her new group... I know you are new to this site as I am too. No offense is taken sweetie, but this is not Face Book and people take comments on this site much more seriously.. Thank you to everyone else who defended Tay and Erika...

Back