All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cheered high school and we always spotted each other on everything. The most teammates ever did were tucks, and my coach/tumbling coach would step in for more advanced things. It seemed normal to me. It never resulted in any injuries, mainly because most of us could tumble and it's not hard to spot a standing tuck. We were always supervised and had crash pad mats.

However, I wouldn't expect/want to be spotted by a teammate at a gym, because I'm paying for professional instruction.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yeah, I've spotted and been spotted by fellow teammates for college, both bhs' and tucks. But a lot of us nearly had the skill or mental so it's not like we have never done the skill before. A lot of the "spotting" was a hand on a back for comfort until they were comfortable enough to do it on there own. We would go to a local gym to learn brand new skills where we paid for privates or small group lessons.

Yeah, I've spotted and been spotted by fellow teammates for college, both bhs' and tucks. But a lot of us nearly had the skill or mental so it's not like we have never done the skill before. A lot of the "spotting" was a hand on a back for comfort until they were comfortable enough to do it on there own. We would go to a local gym to learn brand new skills where we paid for privates or small group lessons.

That's exactly what we did!

Doesn't senior elite have close to 40 girls on their team.... I know that they usually always do that, but I would feel bad for the flyer that might be replaced by jenee coming back after tryouts just finished.

Doesn't senior elite have close to 40 girls on their team.... I know that they usually always do that, but I would feel bad for the flyer that might be replaced by jenee coming back after tryouts just finished.
Given some videos I have seen on here, I think there was a known possibility of her coming back so I imagine the team was picked with that in mind.

I have a feeling that Courtney and the team knew and planned for the possibility of her coming back.

Yeah, just from the videos and comments here and there, I think they knew it was a strong possibility. GL to Jenee.

CSP tweeted at one point that no Worlds teams were using crossovers or having alternates this year. This was before tryouts so things could've changed but I know she did tweet that.

CSP tweeted at one point that no Worlds teams were using crossovers or having alternates this year. This was before tryouts so things could've changed but I know she did tweet that.

One of the CEA coaches said on social media (don't ask me which one and where, but I know it was a coach that coaches level 5) that some kids were placed on more than one worlds team right now to find the right fit for them. So some kids already knew that there is a possibility of not making the competition-SE-team but another worlds team.

Truthfully I'm just glad they finally came out and said where she would cheer so all of this speculation nonsense is finally over.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back