OT Team Bonding Help!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 24, 2013
My team is finally getting to know each other now but, we really want to do a team sleepover or something really fun to do together, what should we do, where should we go?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Maybe go somewhere to have a picnic and do some fun stunting? :)
Or meet at someones house ( if you don't have too many team members or someone has a really big house/kitchen ;) ) to cook or bake together

Pool party or team trip to the beach while it's still summer? They always lend themselves to some fun stunting and tumbling pix.

We have team bonding trips every year at my new gym, so I'll just to ya what we've done in the past.
Year 1- we went to a teammates house and had a sleepover. We had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows and such. We played some games too!
Year 2- Senior 2-we went to the gym and each made a bow (my moms the bow lady so she helped out :D ) and then we made signs for the gym. We then carpooled to the mall and did a scavenger hunt, and afterwards went for a sleepover to a teammates house and swam in her pool.
Senior 4- I wasn't on the team at this point, I joined several weeks later. But they went to a teammates mountain house and had a sleepover.
Year 3- Senior 3-we have a park here called tangle wood, that's got everything you could imagine...so we went there and rented a little picnic area, and stunted around, then took a hay ride to go pick a pumpkin each from the pumpkin patch, and then went back to our picnic area and made spray paint shirts...you tape off the shirt and spray around it.
Senior 2- we went to a place called "the pit" about an hour away after one of our exhibitions, and did rock climbing and laser tag. We then left there and went to one of our coaches houses and stunted and had a bonfire. We stayed up late and watched movies and stuff.
Year 4- I'm not positive of this, but I think we're going to a teammates lake house and doing stuff there.
I love bonding trips!!

We did a scavenger hunt last weekend, the night before we went to the county fair, and our sleepover is next Friday. I found that we bond better by inviting each other on little outings like going to IHOP or something like that.
We also have a group chat!!

Back