All-Star Team Name Reveal Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cupieqt

Person everyone wants to meet this season
Jan 24, 2011
We are announcing the team names at the first practice. I want it to be fun so I'm trying to come up with ideas. I have 6 teams. This is what I have so far:
1. Scavenger hunt to find the name
2. Balloon popping game to find the letters to spell the name
3. A banner that hides each letter. Play a game to win chances to reveal each letter.
4. A giant puzzle and each teammate gets a piece. They have to figure it out together.

And that's it so far. If you have any ideas please share! Including suggestions to improve what I have.

Thanks in advance fierce fam [emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could bake pies and put a letter at the bottom, and then have them do a pie eating contest and when they're done eating they have a letter in each tray, idk haha!

I like play a game to decide who gets to guess letters in a wheel of fortune type format, and then the group or small team that guesses the name gets a small prize - games that can be done for chances to guess a letter and then solve the puzzle if a letter is revealded could be:

Seperate people into stunt groups - group that holds a lib in the air the longest gets to guess a letter/try and solve.

Group w/ the best jumps - scored 1-3 for each person and total. Highest score guesses.

Group who can hold a handstand the longest (have everyone hold handstands and the group who has the last person still holding it once all other teams are down wins chance to guess).

Handstand walks across the floor - group w/ the team member who can get the furthest before falling.

If they are advanced stunters - maybe a tic toc contest. How many times can the flyer switch legs. Another would be how many full ups, etc. can the group hit in a row, the one who does the most gets to guess - I guess this can be adjusted to the level of the team re: what the most challenging skill is to hit ;).

Boy does this sound like fun :) - I'd like to watch CP's team play this - haha!

Back