All-Star Team Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like Coed Red or a level 5 or 6 team name...

Can you all help me with a name for my sr coed level 4 team.. last year we where all girl and their name was divas and this year we are coed and we are drawing a blank.... Tiger is our theme but it doesn't have to have a catz reference in it.

My gym is Ignite and we've used these team names (I tried to keep track of which have been mentioned but I kept getting confused):

Fire
Dynamite
Flicker
Smoke
Blaze
Explosion
Inferno
Sparks
Burst
Heat
Flames
Flare

Illuminate, Glow, and TNT would also all fit.

I really like Smoke and Ignite but i am still having a hard time picturing our AllGirl 6 with either one of the names. So maybe Sparkle would be an option. Ugh i really dislike renaming Teams , it is always hard to decide

I really like Smoke and Ignite but i am still having a hard time picturing our AllGirl 6 with either one of the names. So maybe Sparkle would be an option. Ugh i really dislike renaming Teams , it is always hard to decide
Hey, what about Caliente - now for a girl's team, that sounds really saucy, spicy, sexy and exotic...I can see it now, scarlet red, orange and yellow uniforms with the Gym's name Flame and then the Team's name Caliente in fancy font written across the chest and Hot written on the back...for translation... Don't skip on this idea, I say sleep on it before you decide...Just saying!!!

Last edited:
I like Coed Red or a level 5 or 6 team name...

Can you all help me with a name for my sr coed level 4 team.. last year we where all girl and their name was divas and this year we are coed and we are drawing a blank.... Tiger is our theme but it doesn't have to have a catz reference in it.
You could go with a type of tiger, like the Bengals? C/Co4 Roar? Roar 4? (Sorry, I'm not good with names.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hey, what about Caliente - now for a girl's team, that sounds really saucy, spicy, sexy and erotic...I can see it now, scarlet red, orange and yellow uniforms with the Gym's name Flame and then the Team's name Caliente in fancy font written across the chest and Hot written on the back...for translation... Don't skip on this idea, I say sleep on it before you decide...Just saying!!!

I love this!!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ive always like the name Backdraft for a team IDK so much for a all girl team.

but i can think of:

Lady Temp (Temperature)
Rise (rise of flames/heat)
Ash (you can you lady in front of it)
Lady X (phoeni"X")
SuperSparks
Code Red
Suns
Rays
Solar Rays
Scorch
SupaBeamz
Sweat (LOL)
Extinguish

okay i give up let me stop before i think of the craziest names... the bigger this list gets the weirder the names get ha!

Back