All-Star Team Names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Obviously I love ACE and the Indian names though others do use it. And it's been hard to keep that with the team growth.

I've always liked Woodlands Elite naming with the military ranks.

I would love to see a gym use NHL nicknames like Rangers, Sabres, Stars, Sharks, Kings, Predators, etc

I don't think I would do cats at all because of CA. Of course they don't own cat names and I have seen many gyms with teams named that but there's just so many of them that I personally wouldn't want to compete with it.

Also, the army/mob/whatever it is theme that Cali has going (Aces, Mafia, Little BB's, etc.). I wouldn't do that theme. One, because it's Cali, and two, because I don't think that'd be my gyms style.

I guess you could say that Cali doesn't really have a theme (with the exception of the Vegas gym) its really just either A. What "fits" that team or B. something that has to do with bullets/guns/colors. For example: Sparkle, Inspire, Glitter, Senior Swagg and Jungle Coed 3 really just goes with each team. But Elite, Smoed, Bluettes, Jr. Black/Blue and Mafia kind of go with the gym... Sorry if none of that made sense lol

Obviously I love ACE and the Indian names though others do use it. And it's been hard to keep that with the team growth.

I've always liked Woodlands Elite naming with the military ranks.

I would love to see a gym use NHL nicknames like Rangers, Sabres, Stars, Sharks, Kings, Predators, etc

I would LOVE to see NHL team names... that would probably be my new favorite gym. especially if there was a Penguins team :)

Back