All-Star Team Progression 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hey there - this probably doesn't need a whole thread but I just rewatched the Twinkles documentary from last year and it made me curious to know which girls from Twinkles moved up to Starlites or even Shooting Stars (I know some of them were 12 during the doc)

It doesn't have to be just Twinkles either, its cool to see what teams the kids from our favorite youth/junior teams move up !

i must say Green Bay Elite Lime! does anyone remember when they were still small junior 5 in 2010? then, they are growing up and becoming small senior 5 team in 2012! (before that, their small senior 5 team name was green bay pink in 2011) that's really impressive, i must say :D

Some of the Twinkles stayed, one was recently pulled up to Shooting Stars, one went to Suns, and a lot went to Starlites.

Which Twinkle is a now a Star??
I'm pretty sure it was Lauren! In the Stars video from Cheersport the elite stunt second from the left looks a lot like her. I think she got pulled up due to a girl on shooting stars having an injury that prevented her from finishing the season? At least that's what I've been able to gather...

I'm pretty sure it was Lauren! In the Stars video from Cheersport the elite stunt second from the left looks a lot like her. I think she got pulled up due to a girl on shooting stars having an injury that prevented her from finishing the season? At least that's what I've been able to gather...
Yes it was Lauren

Back