All-Star Team Usa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Not saying they aren't talented and all that... but seems like it isn't a big deal this year? I have heard so little about them. Am I just in my own little bubble on this one?

No I was thinking this also, I don't even know who is coaching the team this year. There's been no hype.

The first I heard of it was Ryan's article just posted earlier.

The first I heard of it was Ryan's article just posted earlier.

That is what reminded me. I also saw they had to fundraise this year. My intuition says it won't last another 5 years if they are already having to fundraise to support it.

Hasn't Varsity done a special on their website for them the past few years also with like series of videos? Guess that won't be happening.

Hasn't Varsity done a special on their website for them the past few years also with like series of videos? Guess that won't be happening.

I only remember it last year, did they do it before then too? "Going for the gold" right?

They only arrived a few days ago, maybe we'll see some things after worlds.

is the team picked yet? i saw someone on facebook ask a girl if she wants to be on the team to let him know and he would fit her in?

is the team picked yet? i saw someone on facebook ask a girl if she wants to be on the team to let him know and he would fit her in?

It was picked ages ago. They're practicing this week.

I think that after the first year all the talk about it sort of died down. This year all girl is coached by Tony Nash and Misty Hodges so it I can imagine the routine is going to look great coming from those two. It is weird though that they are having practices down in Orlando when they could have used Gym Tyme since Bloomington and Louisville aren't that far apart.

I don't remember much about coed. What is odd is that they are down in Orlando until the competition so those athletes who are in school are missing the last 2 weeks of classes before finals.

That is what reminded me. I also saw they had to fundraise this year. My intuition says it won't last another 5 years if they are already having to fundraise to support it.

They had to raise funds last year. But there is no doubt that this year was different. We had to convince them to let us have a partner stunt in the compettion this year. They intially said no. But we talked them into it.

Back