All-Star Teams I Would Love To See In The Lrg Sr Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone has basically said most of the ones I would love to see.

SOT
Cali (but I still don't want to see their small senior go)
UA Legacy
Gym Tyme (been a long time out of this division but with 3 locations now maybe they can at least get a small senior?)
GBE Lime (adding the Lime girls in with the Pink girls I would love to see them form a large or medium senior, can't even imagine those stunts)

Man oo man..

Deffffinitly GymTyme and SOT!!
Want panthers back!
AND way way back before ECE was created..I was always a fan of east elite large senior (before they moved to small)...So I would just love to see ECE take a shot!
I was thinking the same about ECE. I know East Elite Large Senior a few years ago wasn't the best team (they were more like a level 4 team that moved to level 5 through the season) but I feel like they'd be really good in the Large Senior division now!

ACE
CJA
Twist and Shout

I think it'd be cool to see Panthers back as Large Senior again but the dominate as Small Senior this year. Although I am crossing my fingers they go medium this next year... :)

I was thinking the same about ECE. I know East Elite Large Senior a few years ago wasn't the best team (they were more like a level 4 team that moved to level 5 through the season) but I feel like they'd be really good in the Large Senior division now!

YES east elite had a lg senior 4 team for many years..they had a decent amount of fulls, and always commpeted level 5 towards the end of the season to snag a bid to worlds, more for those girls to have the whole worlds experience. BUT! Before they had sm senior5, and a or. Senior4...it was reversed! There was a LARGE senior5 and a SMALL senior4! They competed at NCa nationals a handful of times, and were always in 3rd...right behind Panthers and Shooting Stars. I beeelieve they went small in 2006...soo 2005 was their last season in large senior5!

But either way..I'd love to see them back!

YES east elite had a lg senior 4 team for many years..they had a decent amount of fulls, and always commpeted level 5 towards the end of the season to snag a bid to worlds, more for those girls to have the whole worlds experience. BUT! Before they had sm senior5, and a or. Senior4...it was reversed! There was a LARGE senior5 and a SMALL senior4! They competed at NCa nationals a handful of times, and were always in 3rd...right behind Panthers and Shooting Stars. I beeelieve they went small in 2006...soo 2005 was their last season in large senior5!

But either way..I'd love to see them back!

It was actually 2004!

well rumor has it that cali vegas would have a Sr5 and on CFs website it says Diamondz are going Large also

;)

Back