All-Star Teams I Would Love To See In The Lrg Sr Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i would like to see ICE theyre large junior 5 was sooo good, so im sure they could pull of large senior and of course Cali they are amazing, and to represent Jersey (even though theres WC lol) i would like to see the Comets and CJA girls go Large! :)

cali did have a large senior in 05 and im not sure if they did before that but it would be fun to return to the division. gym tyme used to be a power house in that division as well. pink large sr?

I believe Large Senior would thrive if the other big names gyms would make an attempt to compete one. I understand you do whats best for you organization, but there are plenty of gyms that could field one (a REALLY good one), but choose not to for one reason or the other.

If panthers compete in large senior i would LOVE to see them win
but alsoo idd love to see other gyms steping up to this didvision maybee if they did and someone besides world cup, maryland twisters, cheer extreme, even cheer athletics won more smaller gyms would enter the division in future years and the large senior division wouldnt die out
personally i would love if tsumuni stayed large this year and won :)
or Charolette Gold <3 also love to see top gun in this division along with california allstars <3 :) even though i doubt it will happen Gym Tyme, Spirit of Texas too!

Back