All-Star Teams To Look Out For At U.s Finals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 1, 2011
For those gyms that may not have a level 5 yet, U.S Finals is our last Competition of the season......Who are the strong level 1-4 teams to look out for this year?

look out for State All Stars we are looking very good this year & our Youth Level 5 team looks amazing and got a paid bid to the US Finals at their very first comp.:)

Starlites aren't doing us finals, i believe they are just going to All-Levels

look out for State All Stars we are looking very good this year & our Youth Level 5 team looks amazing and got a paid bid to the US Finals at their very first comp.:)

But they weren't against anyone.
I always wonder about teams that get full paid bids when they have no competition.

But they weren't against anyone.
I always wonder about teams that get full paid bids when they have no competition.

3 of our teams have full paids to us finals- paid bids to us finals were given out to the highest scoring team in certain sessions or of the day. You are confusing paid bids with 1st- 5th place us finals bids- for first place bids- you can be in the division by yourself and still get a 1st place bid- for the paid bids the companies give them out by score, etc. For example, our youth 4 receeived a paid bid to us finals at their first comp. in Nov after receiving the highest score out of the whole comp. Hope this clears things up!

Back