All-Star Teams To Watch For At Nca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not going but I can't wait to watch teams in the Semi Limited, Large Limited and International Open Coed 5 divisions!

The showdown in lrg limited-T&S, Spirit of Texas, Smoke
The showdown in semi limited-Top Gun, GA, Ace, GT
The showdown in sm senior- Orange, Cali, WC, Cheer Athletics

i agree with the showdown being with those teams in large limited but i'd like to add two more teams. my top five in no order at all is Texas Lonestar Cheer. Twist & Shout, Spirit of Texas, Smoke and World cup. these are my top five picks :))) Texas Lonestar didnt come that far behind Spirit of Texas at Cheer america I believe it was only 1.4 difference. I can't WAIT!!! this is going to be a majorly FUNNNNN weekend! :))))

The showdown in lrg limited-T&S, Spirit of Texas, Smoke
The showdown in semi limited-Top Gun, GA, Ace, GT
The showdown in sm senior- Orange, Cali, WC, Cheer Athletics

I think UA needs to be added to the mix in Semi-Limited and Sm. Senior as well. I've seen Prodigy and Legacy in practice, and if those teams hit this weekend, they'll be up there too.

i agree with the showdown being with those teams in large limited but i'd like to add two more teams. my top five in no order at all is Texas Lonestar Cheer. Twist & Shout, Spirit of Texas, Smoke and World cup. these are my top five picks :))) Texas Lonestar didnt come that far behind Spirit of Texas at Cheer america I believe it was only 1.4 difference. I can't WAIT!!! this is going to be a majorly FUNNNNN weekend! :))))
Your right...large limited is going to be a "nail biter"....There are 10 teams in this division...8 have full paid bids, only 2 teams with an at large bid..... can't and won't predict a top 3.... all 10 teams are heavy hitters!

I thought there were 4 going for the paids in this division..SJS Volcanoes, All Star Legacy, ACE Thunderbirds and I show Charlotte Teal has a partial. Did I miss one of these teams getting a paid?? and yes this is going to be an AMAZING division to watch. All teams with comparable difficulty...Good Luck to my Volcanoes !!

NJSE FAB 5 I think will be in the mix...they have been great so far this year really fun to watch!!!!we shall see what happens

If you can wrench yourselves away from the level 5's come and watch the absolute best dance out there. I have wathed cali sr 4.2 at 2 comps now and their dance still gives me chills, It is amazing to watch.

California Bullets, Sm Sr, Smoed and Coed 4
Ultimate Athletics, Prodigy (Semi Lmt'd) and Legacy (Sm Sr)
Top Gun, Semi Lmt'd and IOC5
:)

I thought there were 4 going for the paids in this division..SJS Volcanoes, All Star Legacy, ACE Thunderbirds and I show Charlotte Teal has a partial. Did I miss one of these teams getting a paid?? and yes this is going to be an AMAZING division to watch. All teams with comparable difficulty...Good Luck to my Volcanoes !!
I forgot that Charlotte's bid was partial, not full. And didn't Ace get a FP bid at Cheersport this past weekend? I'm not sure. I was just trying to tell people that you can't just.... "watch out".... for certain teams this year...not in this division. The WHOLE division is a "showdown" can't wait!!!!!!!

I know Smoke got theirs..I was hoping for ACE as well..but the wiki says ACE semi limited ?? Can anyone confirm ? And I do agree that this entire division is going to be AMAZING !!! Cant wait !!

Back