All-Star Teams Who Do Their Pyramid Last

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 23, 2011
Alright I tried searching for as many videos as I could to get some ideas but I'm having a hard time thinking of teams.
What are some teams who do their dance then pyramid? (Besides the obvious Cheer Extreme teams). I know Great Whites 2014 and some others did this year.. Who else?

When my CP's were at Elite Cheer I believe my middle CP's team y2 completed their routine with a dance then a pyramid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From an athlete's point of view, does anyone prefer ending in a dance or a pyramid? I coach a club team and we flip flop each year based on what the girls prefer. I personally like ending in a dance when I'm performing, but I like ending in pyramids when I'm watching the routine, it's a bigger finish.

From an athlete's point of view, does anyone prefer ending in a dance or a pyramid? I coach a club team and we flip flop each year based on what the girls prefer. I personally like ending in a dance when I'm performing, but I like ending in pyramids when I'm watching the routine, it's a bigger finish.

it probably depends on the person, but i think its more exhausting to end with a pyramid than a dance.

It really depends on the team. I was asking for videos because I'm coaching a rec team and they are honestly better stunters than dancers. Plus almost 100% of the teams in this league end with their dance so why not be different! I'm just trying to figure out some cool transitions between the dance and pyramid and cool ways to end it :) but teams who probably enjoy the dance portion better than stunting, then chances are they rather save the best for last!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cheer Extreme typically always does their pyramid last. Cheer Athletics also did their pyramid last a couple of times.

Back