All-Star Teams With Best Overall Seasons 2011-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with nothingimpossible that F5 looked awesome all season. I think this may have been one of their most consistent seasons they have had in a few years,where they hit their stuff and worked it out almost every time they took the mat.

That makes much more sense now. When am I going to learn to stop trying to do other things while on the Fierceboard.

All girl: Panthers hands down! Other than that WCSS... They won everything except worlds and pretty much hit the past eight performances (with the exception of minor mistakes such as touch downs and bobbles) leading up to day two worlds (Athletic Championships day one and two, Cheer for Charity, NCA day one and two, UCA day one and day two, and Worlds day one).
Coed: CA Cheetahs and Cali Smoed

I would say Panthers over everyone! it still kills me to think SE has won nothing over anyone all year yet win only one day out of everything by like a point and WOW world champs!!!! time to kill large sr division. and ditto for braggin about sending seven teams to worlds yet only two medal. other gyms say nothing about amount of teams going and bring home multiple globes. pretty obvious that with some gyms only a certain team got all of the coaches attention, and other gyms all their teams got attention

I would say Panthers over everyone! it still kills me to think SE has won nothing over anyone all year yet win only one day out of everything by like a point and WOW world champs!!!! time to kill large sr division. and ditto for braggin about sending seven teams to worlds yet only two medal. other gyms say nothing about amount of teams going and bring home multiple globes. pretty obvious that with some gyms only a certain team got all of the coaches attention, and other gyms all their teams got attention
senior elite won cheersport:)

and also the rest of your post has nothing to do with this thread. Dont start that drama again please

Yep they won cheersport against a med team that was competing four times that weekend! So And sorry I didn't follow the guidelines of this thread! It was all one thought process

I would have to say wins wise Panthers had the best all girl and overall season and Cheetahs had the best coed season. Without looking at wins, I would say that F5 had the best season. Their routine was insane and they executed it beautifully. They gave me chills every time. It really stinks that looking back years from now people will probably just remember the winners of the big competitions.

Cali Code 3 and Smoed for sure!
I feel like Cheetahs had a really awesome season also.

Back