All-Star Teams You Will Not Leave Without Watching At Worlds.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just happy there are going to be a lot of empty seats Saturday night at 9:30 when SE goes on from reading this thread. Thanks to everyone not interested.;)

I would be there if we were going. My daughter is mezmerized when they take the mat. We met a few of the girls and they were sooooo nice! :)

if i were going i would deffinitely be waching

SENIOR ELITE
F5 (and the rest of the large division if i could but not priority)
rays
cali
small senior x
top gun
spirit of texas

Unfortunately because of finals I cant go, but me and my friend Keri were planning on going together this year before we realized it was the same weekend as finals (literally we actually have exams on Saturday)

But if we were going, Id have to see:

OA Angels<3- Gotta love the OA family, plus Taylor and Termite are like my sisters
Brandon Senior Black
CEA Coed Elite- Travis Austin is practically my little brother, ive known him my entire life
Charlotte Teal
CEA SSX (I love this routine, plus Keri's sister is on this team)
Top Gun Semi- I fell in love with all star after watching them as unlimited a few years back, even though there not still unlimited they will always be one of my favorites.

cea senior elite
cea sharks
cea coed elite
top gunnnn :)
stingrays smoke
stingrays orange
wcss
f5
cali unlimitied
cali senior elite
spirit of texas limited
kentucky allstars

:))

stingrays orange<3
stingrays smoke<3
stingrays spice<3
stingrays rust<3
stingrays fire<3
top gun semi and ioc5
cheer athletics panthers, wildcats, fkatz, cheetahs
georgia semi and io5
heat athletics firestorm
legacy xtreme diamondbacks
cheer extreme ssx
wcss
f5
generals
tsunami
etc..

1. All CEA teams;
2. Stingray Orange;
3. California Small Senior;
4. Cheer Athletics Small Senior;
5. Shooting Stars;
6. F5

1. SE, SSX and Coed Elite, gotta love the teal!!!!
2. Top Gun, Unlimited a couple years back were the first "big team" I'd ever seen, on a 2006 Worlds DVD to be exact. A large part in why I fell that much more in love with cheer.
3. Cali Elite, I love every single thing about their routine, I wouldn't miss it for the world!
4. My fellow Canadian teams, not only do I know a lot of them, but Canadian cheer has come a long way, especially this season I feel. Some of those coaches and athletes made me the cheerleader I am today, I love them all to pieces!
5. GT Platinum, I've been dying to see them!
6. All of the Rays teams, simply an amazing program!

Back