All-Star Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not hate to 4.2. I actually love 4.2 teams. It's a fierce board joke
The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

So, what's the Fb joke? It just seems very disrespectful to a growing group of fellow cheerleaders IMO. I truly didn't mean to put you on the spot, just food for thought.

You're reading too much in to this....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Maybe. I wonder how the 4.2 cheerleaders feel about being the only level referenced with "Craptastic Allstars" and being "Point Flyer on 4.2" on Fb. Again, I didn't mean to put anyone on the spot, it just seems rude to me.

So, what's the Fb joke? It just seems very disrespectful to a growing group of fellow cheerleaders IMO. I truly didn't mean to put you on the spot, just food for thought.

To explain the joke, there's not much to explain. It's not trying to say 4.2 is terrible/crappy. You're overanalyzing it. Others may be able to "explain" better than I can.

To explain the joke, there's not much to explain. It's not trying to say 4.2 is terrible/crappy. You're overanalyzing it. Others may be able to "explain" better than I can.

Wasn't the joke because there has been a thread with someone saying that 4.2 should go to worlds? I maybe totally wrong though

You should get The Fierce Board App!

Wasn't the joke because there has been a thread with someone saying that 4.2 should go to worlds? I maybe totally wrong though

That was it! Thank you, I totally forgot about that. I do remember seeing people design uniforms for Craptastic Allstars in the uniform design thread though.

Sometimes disrespect is just disrespect. Just sayin'

The wise people who decided to create a new level and title it 4.2 set these teams up for a limitless future of being selected by harmless jokesters, not the people here. I'd wager that Level 5 has been poked at a thousand times on this board for everything from shoes to ponytails. When 4.2 passes them in quantity and quality of ridicule, your point may be valid.

It is September 1. One more month of summer is behind us....and competition season is ramping up. Maybe we can regain some focus then.

The wise people who decided to create a new level and title it 4.2 set these teams up for a limitless future of being selected by harmless jokesters, not the people here. I'd wager that Level 5 has been poked at a thousand times on this board for everything from shoes to ponytails. When 4.2 passes them in quantity and quality of ridicule, your point may be valid.
It is September 1. One more month of summer is behind us....and competition season is ramping up. Maybe we can regain some focus then.
Well, at least now I know who to blame when someone is rude about a team or level, thanks for the insight.:rolleyes:

@CEAisstronger I will concede based on your comments no harm was meant, and I will swallow the pills my fellow Fb's have shared with me. As a business person, however, I choke them down knowing we don't look at things from the same perspective.

As a fan of CEA and looking at their teams in Wiki, I noticed they have three large 4.2 teams and one small 4.2 team. So thinking in the business perspective, as I tend to do: $150 (avg monthly tuition) x a possible 116 athletes x 12 months in a year= $208,800 (approx.) these 4.2 cheerleaders bring to the table at CEA this year. Fast forward, as I am reading through the threads I notice the jokes of "craptastic allstars 4.2", "point flyer on 4.2", "craptastic allstars world champion 4.2", etc. and then I realize these 5-6 "jokes" I've read in the span of 10 minutes all came from the same CEA fan/athlete. If these comments had come from any other gym fan/athlete, I probably wouldn't have given it another thought, but CEA represents almost 20% of the total 4.2 population and a large sum of money coming into their gym. Do I over think things? Yes, I am a geek. Do I still think you should reconsider joking about 4.2? Yes, if you are an athlete at CEA, but only because I over think the consequences, too.

The business cap is off, the pills have been swallowed, the catlady is "chilled".

@CEAisstronger I will concede based on your comments no harm was meant, and I will swallow the pills my fellow Fb's have shared with me. As a business person, however, I choke them down knowing we don't look at things from the same perspective.

As a fan of CEA and looking at their teams in Wiki, I noticed they have three large 4.2 teams and one small 4.2 team. So thinking in the business perspective, as I tend to do: $150 (avg monthly tuition) x a possible 116 athletes x 12 months in a year= $208,800 (approx.) these 4.2 cheerleaders bring to the table at CEA this year. Fast forward, as I am reading through the threads I notice the jokes of "craptastic allstars 4.2", "point flyer on 4.2", "craptastic allstars world champion 4.2", etc. and then I realize these 5-6 "jokes" I've read in the span of 10 minutes all came from the same CEA fan/athlete. If these comments had come from any other gym fan/athlete, I probably wouldn't have given it another thought, but CEA represents almost 20% of the total 4.2 population and a large sum of money coming into their gym. Do I over think things? Yes, I am a geek. Do I still think you should reconsider joking about 4.2? Yes, if you are an athlete at CEA, but only because I over think the consequences, too.

The business cap is off, the pills have been swallowed, the catlady is "chilled".

I'm sorry it came across as I rudely misrepresented them. I am not an athlete at CEA or any allstar gym.

Back