OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You know you get awarded "trophies" for shimmies or posts or whatever - "You and ACEDAD are tight," "You're so good that you're point flyer on a parent team," etc. My newest trophy is "I started my own message board. (You're so popular that you went off and started your own message board.)"

Has anyone else gotten that one? Maybeeeee it's just a coincidence and not a reference to that?

Has anyone else gotten that one? Maybeeeee it's just a coincidence and not a reference to that?

Ugh, nope. It's new. A lot of the top users or top shimmy's on the left have that title now. Dang....

This whole thread makes my head hurt and makes me feel like I'm back in high school again. So and so said this, you should side with me, but I was friends with him first, no you can't date my ex bf. That's how petty all of this is. A majority of people having an issue are over the age of 18... younger kids on the board look up to us and I think we need to STOP with the drama comments and threads.

Drama starting? You just posted in a thread that's been dead for a hot minute. :cow:

This is the first and only time I've ever changed my avatar, but it's necessary at this point.

Ok, so we're all here 'cause of this book, right? Well, I don't know who wrote this book, but you all have got to stop calling each other sl**s and wh***s. It just makes it ok for guys to call you sl**s and wh***s.

This pissing match between adults is getting really old. I'd be willing to bet your mamas taught you better than this. Wish your competition the best, congrats, bye, and be done. But this is about the most immature thing I've ever seen here, and I've seen some serious foolery.
And my newest trophy? Wow. Just wow.
Definitely just read this whole thing in Tina Fey's voice.

This is the first and only time I've ever changed my avatar, but it's necessary at this point.

Ok, so we're all here 'cause of this book, right? Well, I don't know who wrote this book, but you all have got to stop calling each other sl**s and wh***s. It just makes it ok for guys to call you sl**s and wh***s.
I am not denying being Gretchen Weiners here, but I'm calling Regina out when I see her.

Oh, and in addition, probably the most awesome post on here.

You know you get awarded "trophies" for shimmies or posts or whatever - "You and ACEDAD are tight," "You're so good that you're point flyer on a parent team," etc. My newest trophy is "I started my own message board. (You're so popular that you went off and started your own message board.)"

Oh. Ive always seen those little phrases under peoples names but I thought they were created by whomever. I think I got my "personalized trophy" from the FBA last year.

Oh. Ive always seen those little phrases under peoples names but I thought they were created by whomever. I think I got my "personalized trophy" from the FBA last year.

Yours is from the awards, but the other ones are canned based on how many shimmies you have.

I don't even get half of them. I'm not cool enough to get the joke.

She used to be on the board a bunch. Her name is Cat Haley and is extremely talented. Used to make a bunch of videos. They'd be of her doing 30 standing fulls in a row or something.

I think it is funny.... Catty, but funny! Not offensive, kinda like most threads end up on here!

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back