OT Teen Mom-og, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Farrah is mentally ill and I sincerely want her to get help. I'm sure she had a difficult childhood with Michael and OKAY MOM, but still...there's something seriously wrong there. She's so guarded and irrational...it sad

Her child is going to/has a heap of issues as well. In the earlier seasons of teen mom when Sophia was a baby, I would always say that it was evident that she wasn't talked to or read to because she had some serious language delays. Her whole life is sad. Their life is sad. Just sad sad sad.

Amber's boyfriend father makes me super uncomfortable. Gary irks my nerves because of who he is as a person. I'm not sure why he feels he's so desirable and in the position to play with women's emotions, like he has options....like he's a catch. It's disturbing. I find him difficult to look at. I feel like Gary looks how people in other countries think Americans look. He's yuck.

Maci....I'm not sure why you'd willingly get pregnant again without a marriage but okay girl whatever. I think it's weird how Ryan's parents kept the new baby and btw where are her parents now?

Catelynn and Tyler. Sigh. I wish them well. At least their life seems to be in order (I also don't think Tyler really likes Catelynn....she's more so a beard and Catelynn is okay with that because her self esteem is so low, and she's wrapped up in the fairy tale of ending up with your middle school sweetheart)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone watch the after show for the latest episode? Farrah is unreal, I mean I never liked her and think she treats everyone like crap but this was beyond, and the baby talk Sophia does is so annoying. She talks like a 3 year old. That kid is going to be so out of control when she is older.

Did anyone watch the after show for the latest episode? Farrah is unreal, I mean I never liked her and think she treats everyone like crap but this was beyond, and the baby talk Sophia does is so annoying. She talks like a 3 year old. That kid is going to be so out of control when she is older.

That was so crazy. I don't know how that producer kept his cool. Do you think she is really truly that nasty of a person off camera or is she trying to be this mean girl character because it gets her attention??

Farrah is mentally ill and I sincerely want her to get help. I'm sure she had a difficult childhood with Michael and OKAY MOM, but still...there's something seriously wrong there. She's so guarded and irrational...it sad

DEAD.

normally ive never been a fan of Amber, but Gary is desperate for something, idk. I keep reading articles about how amber knew about this guys other kids, but they didnt want it to be public, hence why they never talked about it in front of cameras. Which really does make sense, this guy may have signed up to be on camera because of his relationship, but that doesnt mean his grown kids need to be. I think gary has some serious issues, maybe he should be the one going to some rehab and therapist....

he clearly hasnt done to much with his life either, apparently he's selling homemade cookies on the internet....

Do any of them work, or have legit jobs/careers?

What a great example for these kids- screw up, have a tv show, get on Star magazine, screw up again, repeat, repeat. I highly doubt that any of them were smart enough to save a lot of the money from filming.

What a great example for these kids- screw up, have a tv show, get on Star magazine, screw up again, repeat, repeat. I highly doubt that any of them were smart enough to save a lot of the money from filming.
I said the same thing last night to my husband - don't ask me why we were watching it - I think we were flipping channels, and we stopped to watch the train wreck. I said, do any of them work? they always seem to be sitting around doing nothing.

I believe on OG, Maci works and goes to school, and I think on Teen Mom 2 Chelsea and Kailyn work

When I used to watch the show, I found a blog that would recap the episodes. He does lots of other shows too (jersey shore when it was on, real housewives, etc.) and he is absolutely hysterical. If any one is interested it's

Imbringingbloggingback.com

When I used to watch the show, I found a blog that would recap the episodes. He does lots of other shows too (jersey shore when it was on, real housewives, etc.) and he is absolutely hysterical. If any one is interested it's

Imbringingbloggingback.com

I like reading teenmomjunkies.com or teenmomtalk.com (one is active one isnt, i never remember which one and I always go to both to find the one I want)

I like reading teenmomjunkies.com or teenmomtalk.com (one is active one isnt, i never remember which one and I always go to both to find the one I want)

Your 'OKAY MOM' name made me think of him because he calls the people all sorts of names. Farrah's mom used to be "trash claw" from when her and Farrah had a fight and she had to do community service several years ago.

Part of me feels bad laughing when I read them because of how mean they are, but then I remember they signed up for this and (most of them) live a train wreck for a life.

It's crazy how many girls got pregnant in the hopes of being cast for the show.

Back