All-Star Teeth Whitening

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There's a product called Go Smile that I LOVE! It has these little ampules/vials that you literally use on individual teeth (so you can avoid the gums completely and only on teeth you want). It's my fav of all whitening treatments! If you're worried about the strength you can get the ones that are for touch ups. They also have ones with the UV light thing, but they sell them w/o them as well. I know they sell them at Ulta, but I'm sure you can find them online.

My teeth are also super sensitive and these were a godsend years ago.

Curiosity has me. Why should an 11 yo need to whiten their teeth anyway? Heavy smoker and coffee drinker?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

I don't have the answer why (dentist hadn't an explanation either) but cp needs teeth withening products, too (you know, not really "needs").
She doesn't smoke, no tea, no coffee - still her teeth aren't white.
We bought her a whitening toothpaste like dentist recommended, but i don't see a big difference.

Will try the baking soda :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

And here my dentist office is offering free teeth whitening once a year and I have no interest because of the pain and damage it does to your teeth.

i have a few little "tricks" i used to do since i was young and people always ask me what product i used to get such a white natural looking teeth:)

when i brush my teeth i dont rinse my mouth with water afterwards, but rinse the toothbrush and brush my teeth again and keep rinsing the brush until i feel there is no toothpaste left in my mount. takes about 5 rinses.

I started doing this last night and my mouth feels so much fresher after I'm done. And I swear my teeth are already whiter!

i have a few little "tricks" i used to do since i was young and people always ask me what product i used to get such a white natural looking teeth:)

when i brush my teeth i dont rinse my mouth with water afterwards, but rinse the toothbrush and brush my teeth again and keep rinsing the brush until i feel there is no toothpaste left in my mount. takes about 5 rinses.

also i often rub my teeth with a strawberry. i heard you can also do it with the inside of a lemonpeel.
I started doing this last night and my mouth feels so much fresher after I'm done. And I swear my teeth are already whiter!

This is so embarrassing but....

That's how I brush my teeth too. Why do you ask? That's how Torrence in Bring it On brushed her teeth. So I switched my teeth brushing process in middle school and still do it that way to this day.

God, that's embarrassing. But now I prefer that way :D Thanks, Torrence!

This is so embarrassing but....

That's how I brush my teeth too. Why do you ask? That's how Torrence in Bring it On brushed her teeth. So I switched my teeth brushing process in middle school and still do it that way to this day.

God, that's embarrassing. But now I prefer that way :D Thanks, Torrence!
SHE DOES?! I never knew that!!

also i often rub my teeth with a strawberry. i heard you can also do it with the inside of a lemonpeel.
That's how I've always brushed my teeth from a little girl, many people thought it weird but I like to get all the 'tooth soap' out of my mouth lol

Old remedy my grandmother taught me and it works like a charm and is the safest way to do it. Forget those whitening kits at the store. They usually have all kinds of chemicals that are bad for you. Here's what you do. Get some baking soda. Put it in a small container. Add several drops of hydrogen peroxide. Then add a small dab of your favorite toothpaste (I would recommend something without fluoride as fluoride is VERY bad for you. It's a poison and should never be ingested, even though they put it in our drinking water).

Mix it all together and brush with it a few times a week. Guaranteed to whiten your smile after just one try. Make sure the child knows not to swallow. Rinse well after. Good luck!

I've been doing this for a few months now and it has whitened my teeth better than any of the whitening toothpastes I've previously tried! And like you said, no crazy chemicals. It's a win-win.

I wouldn't on a child that young. Supposedly all whitening treatments (home and the dentist) damage the enamel and that damage cannot be undone. I would wait and ask the dentist - April is not that far away. Maybe I'm wrong and he'll say go for it, but she only gets one set of teeth. I wouldn't take any chances.

Sn: I've used the white strips myself and had a ton of sensitivity after. I still use them because I'm 40 and vanity has won out over sensibility. But for an 11 year old I'd wait. So I'm not saying it's a definite no, just that you should find out for sure if it's safe.

I have heard the same think, not to mention my teeth were ruined do to some dental whitening, enamal strengthening thing when I was around 10. I have permanent stain marks on my teeth where the rest is white :( I was recently told by my dentist that it can not be fixed even by grinding it down. He states that your teeth are still developing at that age and should not have been tampered with... Hope this helps. I need lots of therapy now because of my ruined teeth! Think of the future trauma, you might cause your CP, lol, !

Back