OT Temecula, California Near Cali Bullets?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 19, 2009
I have a staff member who is contemplating moving to our Temecula, California site. Out of curousity, I looked up how close it was to California Bullets. They have a few locations, but it is somewhat near San Marcos. Does anyone know this area? Also, which teams practice at which locations? I may have to arrange a visit!

Temecula is about an hour drive to San Marcos, this gym is the first Cali gym and is where Small Senior, Int. All girl, and Coed practice, those are the level 5 I know the only other ones I know on top of my head is Senior 4.2, Senior open 4, Senior 3, Mini 2, Junior Coed 4, Senior 1, I cant seem to remember the rest! Hope this helps!

Great! Very exciting. I would like to coordinate something around Spring Break. I will PM you -- thank you so much!! :)

I hope that you all are ok after the flooding! How is the Temecula area? I would like to learn more.

Oh yes! The flooding was more serious in LA. I like it so far, it is very pretty and there are alot of friendly people down here :) I don't know much though, I have only been here since October and the only place I ever really go is the gym haha.

Back