All-Star Temper Tantrums While Competing!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can i just hijack this thread real quick to say how much that video makes me miss panthers as large all girl?! ughh :(

anyway, if i were that flyer i'd be so mad. I'm sure she was upset enough.. i really doubt she fell at worlds on purpose (unless she is a part of the sabotage thread) and that base acting like that probably only made her feel that much worse. poor girl.

can i just hijack this thread real quick to say how much that video makes me miss panthers as large all girl?! ughh :(

anyway, if i were that flyer i'd be so mad. I'm sure she was upset enough.. i really doubt she fell at worlds on purpose (unless she is a part of the sabotage thread) and that base acting like that probably only made her feel that much worse. poor girl.
especially if she was a fill-in

About 5 years ago, this happened to a different team in my gym. There was a set of twins that everyone had problems with. Overall, they were just rude and picked fights with everyone. At a competition, their flyer fell and they went nuts on the competition floor. They were screaming "your the worst F-ING flyer in the world" "you shouldnt be on this team" stuff like that, through the rest of the stunt sequence. Of course they were right in front of a microphone placed on the floor so the judges heard the entire thing. This was the last straw, and after that incident they were kicked off the team.
why was there a microphone on the floor? lolololol

Thankfully I haven't had any of my cheerleaders throw tantrums on the floor yet but at last years National Acrobatic Gymnastic Finals I had an 11 year old boy throw a ridiculous tantrum on the floor when he forgot a tiny section of dance. The worst was his partner was a 8 year old girl and she was trying so hard to get him back on track but he just stomped around with a huffy face on, he only forgot one jump but you would have thought he had dropped every balance. I was disgusted by his behaviour on the floor and so were the judges, trust me his behaviour cost him a lot in deductions. The worst was his mother who tried to pass it off as nothing and that he was just a bit upset. Needless to say I now won't coach him and have passed him on to a junior coach to deal with this year, no way I am putting up with him or his mother for another competition season until they both can behave to the standard the rest of my gymnasts do.

Youth team. 2nd grader messed up on something...maybe pyramid. It was towards end of routine. Kids danced around and stepped over her to finish. Someone has to go get her off the floor when it was done.

I hate when people do this. If my group falls or i fell in tumbling, I wait till I'm off the mat to cry and get upset. People don't realize that when some messes up, the judges continue to look at that person through the next part.

Back