Ten Things To Think About Before You Say That Your Child Is Too Good To Be In A Group With...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 1, 2014
Click For Full Article

rolemodel3-300x225.jpg

We typically stick to original content and very rarely re-blog anything, but today I stumbled across this article posted by Danielle Gardner, and it was too good to pass up. Enjoy! “Ten things to think about before you say that your child is too good to be in a group with Sally ” by Sarah […]

The post Ten Things to Think about Before You Say that Your Child is too Good to be in a Group with Sally appeared first on Heart of Cheer.

Your articles are the medicine that I wish I could shove down the throats of all SMs/SDs.

Thank you.

#10 is the best:

"10- Living in a country filled with opportunity, natural resources, wealth, health safety and prosperity…Meanwhile children around the world are suffering……At what point in the evolution of our society did it become necessary for me to even write a report about not judging the other children on your kids’ recreational team? Yeah, let’s take some time to think about that one. Priorities seem a little off here."

Back