All-Star Texas Cheer Gyms...help Me Find One

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks CAmamakat....I may contact you by message if you don't mind! We wouldn't be there until next summer...My son is a Sr. this year and my daughter is in 8th grade so if we do the move it will be in the spring. Do you know if the kids can do both Allstar and HS? If not...she will do Allstar and that is why it is important to find a gym first...lol Thanks for the info!
Absolutely .. My daughter is a varsity cheerleader at her high school and is on Panthers (Sr5 large all girl). Please don't hesitate to message me!! :)

Welcome to the New CA generation~ Claws Out Ya'll!

In Texas you are not restricted from doing Allstar and High School cheerleading at the same time. It will make life busy, but it is worth it in the end to try both, as Friday night football is a whole production that is amazing to be a part of in Texas & additionally, Texas has some great allstar teams which = great allstar competitions!

If you end up moving to Dallas/Fort Worth, here is my breakdown for the best 3 gyms with level 5 teams (in my opinion) and the surrounding areas. All 3 are good options, so it will just depend on what part of the metroplex your husband will be working from and what fits your family. I do recommend at least driving around and seeing all 3 general areas of these gyms though as they are quite different from one another :

Cheer Athletics-(directly north of Dallas, large level 5 offerings, large school districts and towns but some housing developments are nicer than others)
neighborhoods to check out = Plano, Parker, Rockwall, Allen, Frisco, McKinney

Spirit of Texas- (in between Dallas & Ft. Worth, split into two gyms, nicer areas near the north gym)
neighborhoods to check out (north gym)= Coppell, Flower Mound
(for the south gym in Arlington, the nicer areas are north still by Colleyville for the most part)

Champion Cheer- ( north of Ft. Worth, near extremely good school districts & wealthy areas, 1 small senior lv 5 and usually 1 other lv 5 either junior or restricted,etc.)
neighborhoods to check out = Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, Trophy Club

Cheerforeverever....Thank you so much!! That is exactly what I was looking for...your information will give me a great start to begin my search! We are really open to any of the areas as my husband flys and the airport is in the middle of Dallas and Ft.Worth so it's really going to be decided by gyms and schools as to where we land. Once I have a good idea as to where we are looking....we will make a trip down to visit gyms and look for housing. Again Thank You sooo much!

My daughters cheer at Woodlands Elite and we LOVE our WE family... From the kids on up to the owners, everyone and everything about the program is too notch. Good luck with your move and hope to see you at WE!

another CA mom here :) We live in Richardson/Plano, drive 5 minutes to the gym and I work at a hospital in Frisco. Frisco, Prosper, Plano, McKinney and Allen are all great cities! My CP has been at CA for 4 years now so we're a little biased, too :) I work with a couple of girls whose husbands fly out of DFW- just hop on the newer tollways and everything is easily accessible. Schools are great up this way, too! Feel free to message me if I can answer any questions!

another CA mom here :) We live in Richardson/Plano, drive 5 minutes to the gym and I work at a hospital in Frisco. Frisco, Prosper, Plano, McKinney and Allen are all great cities! My CP has been at CA for 4 years now so we're a little biased, too :) I work with a couple of girls whose husbands fly out of DFW- just hop on the newer tollways and everything is easily accessible. Schools are great up this way, too! Feel free to message me if I can answer any questions!

I know who you are! muhahahaha

We are at Spirit of Texas and love it! Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

DM me if you have any questions.

But I highly recommend Cheer Athletics.
& there are several very good HS out there!
Frisco, Rockwall... Just depends on where you want to live

Thanks to everyone that has responded! I am starting to think with everyones help, I may be able to figure this out!!

I just want to say, I'm sure whatever you choose out there will be fabulous!

Also I'm really jealous, So if me and my cp could just rent a room from any Cheer Athletics person for a few months while I found a job there.. Just let me know! Lol I'd give anything to get there. It's just to far of a daily commute from San Antonio! Haha

I just want to say, I'm sure whatever you choose out there will be fabulous!

Also I'm really jealous, So if me and my cp could just rent a room from any Cheer Athletics person for a few months while I found a job there.. Just let me know! Lol I'd give anything to get there. It's just to far of a daily commute from San Antonio! Haha
come on up! we don't have tons of room but it could be a cheer bonanza! we're 5 minutes from the gym ;)

Back