All-Star Tgtv - Top Gun Television

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Hi everyone,

After a brief experience filming a web series the Top Gun All Stars of Miami, Southwest and Orlando Fl decided to put a little more focus into delivering streaming media to our family and fans as a means of showing what goes on behind the scenes in our gym, at competitions and at select events and functions that we do through out the season.

With this being our first year several of the highlights are from the Miami gym but moving forward we hope to expand and be able to cover all 3 locations equally.

We've got everything from our private summer camp to Hot Shots to select Nationals and even a inside look at our annual trip to Halloween Horror Nights with the athletes and staff.

Everything is on youtube and free of charge so check it out, subscribe and give us some feedback as we hope to keep the content coming all season long!

TGTV

Hi everyone,

After a brief experience filming a web series the Top Gun All Stars of Miami, Southwest and Orlando Fl decided to put a little more focus into delivering streaming media to our family and fans as a means of showing what goes on behind the scenes in our gym, at competitions and at select events and functions that we do through out the season.

With this being our first year several of the highlights are from the Miami gym but moving forward we hope to expand and be able to cover all 3 locations equally.

We've got everything from our private summer camp to Hot Shots to select Nationals and even a inside look at our annual trip to Halloween Horror Nights with the athletes and staff.

Everything is on youtube and free of charge so check it out, subscribe and give us some feedback as we hope to keep the content coming all season long!

TGTV

well, there goes any hopes of me being productive this evening :)

Thanks for setting this up! CP <3's following your program.

Hi everyone,

TGTV

The shows are too short!! I'd love to see more=)

@Drkilluzionz I need TGTV to tell me how to keep the crewnecks of my baseball t's from riding up on my neck.
8997c72c76db99b62839a6caa62023d3.jpg

*patiently waits for t-shirt hack episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back