All-Star Thank You

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 21, 2010
I want everyone to know that in the world of cheer ...there are thee best people on the planet!!! My CP tried out for highschool cheer team and did not make it....in addition to Tannaz and the whole CA coaching staff...the cheer community has lifted her up to the point she held her head up.....walked onto campus this morning with no fear or dread...(of course she was rocking her CALI UGGS) So to the best people in all of SPORTS...Thank You...from this thankful mom!!!!

:/..... Kinda crazy huh?

Lol yeah, and years later I ended up coaching at that school and was afraid to cut girls because it was such a sad experience....At my pre tryout meeting (70 girls tried out) I was able to tell them that I know exactly what it feels like to not make this squad...

Lol yeah, and years later I ended up coaching at that school and was afraid to cut girls because it was such a sad experience....At my pre tryout meeting (70 girls tried out) I was able to tell them that I know exactly what it feels like to not make this squad...
That is what I'm telling jenee... There is valuable lessons in all things good and bad... You miss miss the cut... But don't miss the lesson:)

I want everyone to know that in the world of cheer ...there are thee best people on the planet!!! My CP tried out for highschool cheer team and did not make it....in addition to Tannaz and the whole CA coaching staff...the cheer community has lifted her up to the point she held her head up.....walked onto campus this morning with no fear or dread...(of course she was rocking her CALI UGGS) So to the best people in all of SPORTS...Thank You...from this thankful mom!!!!
WHAT? thats craziness!! that high school team should be counting their lucky blessings to have a CA athlete on their squad! Tell her its their loss!

Just keep shimmying lil lakerfan! Your skills are appreciated and celebrated in all-star (the HARDER side of the sport!) so keep your head held high and rock those cali uggs!

I'm always shocked to hear things like this! It happened to me in hs. I tried out my junior year and didn't make it. There was supposed to be a bhs requirement, I threw a standing tuck, and didn't make it when girls who didn't have any tumbling did. It was a private school with lots of politics so I transferred and cheered elsewhere. Looking back it was the best thing that could have happened to me. Had I not transferred I don't know how the last 8 years of my life would have been different. Tell her something bigger and better is waiting for her and this wasn't meant to be. I also fully believe that anyone who doesn't take the best for whatever reason gets what they deserve. The team I got cut from had a terrible year and two weeks after tryouts the coach came and asked if I would join after one girl quit and 2 got injured. The coach was also "released" from her position later that season. Any coach who doesn't take a cali kid has got to be crazy!

I hate that for her, she is too amazing! I tried out in middle school but only girls with BHS made it and I was devastated because I did sideline cheering for 7 years and I was good lol. However, I really didn't want to be a cheerleader I was great at softball so thats what I did and I loved it. (I only wanted to be a cheerleader for popularity) haha I was lame I know!

But cheerleading must be different out there because most of the teams down here aren't heavily skilled.
I think my high school has like 3 back tucks, and maybe a girl or 2 with a layout, and everyone has like BHS and some have none. Now obviously I'm not rating them on total skills such as stunting and performance wise but I know your cp has it all! So that's there loss!
I'd rather be a bullet anyways:)

I remember hearing that a very well known shooting star did not make her high school team. Just keep your head up and remember that all stars is so much better and your daughter is an amazing cheerleader and if the high school coaches don't see that then that's their loss!

Back