All-Star Thank You!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you to EVERYONE for an amazing year on the boards! Thank you for being the place I can come and be cheer crazy and you understand:) Thank you as well to the people who aren’t crazy about me...you keep me balanced and real. Good luck to EVERYONE at Worlds...bring it and leave it there!!!!

Your my favorite Cali mom!!

And now thank you for the nominations!!! Just to be considered for anything is soooo cool...even by Mamarazzi!!! Im somebody!!! See you in a few days girl...can you believe it...we get to meet!!!

And now thank you for the nominations!!! Just to be considered for anything is soooo cool...even by Mamarazzi!!! Im somebody!!! See you in a few days girl...can you believe it...we get to meet!!!

Please forgive me that I'm a big baby and I'll probably cry :) You've been just a text away for the last year - which has been one of the toughest years of my life. Thank YOU for being an amazing lady and an even more amazing friend!!
Good luck to "my" Smos this weekend, too!

Thank you to EVERYONE for an amazing year on the boards! Thank you for being the place I can come and be cheer crazy and you understand:) Thank you as well to the people who aren’t crazy about me...you keep me balanced and real. Good luck to EVERYONE at Worlds...bring it and leave it there!!!!

I always enjoy reading your posts as you seem to be an amazing mom and supporter of your girls/gym! Thank you for always being so positive in everything you say on here!

Back