All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Before Worlds, when I would tell people I was going to Florida, they would ask me where and how long I was staying. When I told them Disney and only for the weekend, they looked at me like I was nuts. And then I told them I was going to be inside a building watching cheeerleading for 15 Hours a day, they were like... uumm okay.

Before Worlds, when I would tell people I was going to Florida, they would ask me where and how long I was staying. When I told them Disney and only for the weekend, they looked at me like I was nuts. And then I told them I was going to be inside a building watching cheeerleading for 15 Hours a day, they were like... uumm okay.

thats funny! I got the same response from my co-workers. Whenever I tell them I am traveling here or there for cheerleading they think I am nuts! Nothing nuttier than a cheer parent..

Haha I do this in another way! I work for AT&T wireless and I answer customer care calls when people call in to complain! I don't remember now why she called in but I'm sure AT&T is probably wondering why some of my calls are really long haha!
Good thing we switched to Verizon, or I would call AT&T and ask to speak directly to you! lol We could talk about cheer all day! :D

im planning on going to watch the worlds next year because i cant cheer anymore .... and my boss thought i was crazy to want to take time off to go watching cheering all day long all weekend i told her she clearly just did not understand the life of a cheerleader .... once a cheerleader obssessed for life :)

Back