All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And one word triggers it. As we discuss evolution in biology, all I can think about is CEA. Spanish class + trabajar = breakout of GymTyme epicness.

when someone says I'm hungry i just natrually say, OOH SOMEBODY HAD THEIR BOWL OF FIZZ-O's TODAY! from world cup odyssey and people just look at me weird.

tanning on the beachh listening to cheer music on my ipod of course with my head phones in .. randomly yelling every voice over without noticing .. happened just yesterdayy !

i find myself also breaking out maping stunts randomly all the time too ! ill be walking and all of a suden spin as if i was doing a full up, or start pulling something !

i do that in school! i will start doing a scorpion in the hall or something and i'll be so lost in my 8 counts that i wont realize people are looking.

#thatawkwardmomentwhencheertakesover- I was at Monterays a few weeks ago, and Worlds was on tv there! I was just the happiest person ever (even though I watched it at home earlier that day). Buttttt, they didn't have sound; but luckily I knew like all the teams music by heart and was just sitting there singing it. And when teams I loved would hit, I'd get superrr excited. And when Maddie was falling I was "Get up!!!" and was just freakin out. Yeah... people were staring...

My friend whos not a cheerleader texted me about all the stormy/tornado weather we've been having and i replied "DONT GET IT TWISTEDDDDD!"

Back