All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you're laughing about the "hair hair bows" in the uniform thread and then one of your youth kids walks in for a private with a hair hair bow.

(No lie. She did it herself. I took a pic and I will post it when I get to a computer).

I was walking in the hallway today and I heard a guy yell to his friend "Don't get it TWISTED!" I instantly perked up and got excited because obviously he was referring to F5's music from last year and I looked at him excitedly... he then stared at me back and I realized he plays varsity soccer... nope... definitely not referring to F5. I just forgot I went to an all guy's school for a second and there's just no chance.

When you're laughing about the "hair hair bows" in the uniform thread and then one of your youth kids walks in for a private with a hair hair bow.

(No lie. She did it herself. I took a pic and I will post it when I get to a computer).
i did that too, but didnt go to practice like that lol :p

As promised earlier...
j5gf9j.jpg

I was walking in the hallway today and I heard a guy yell to his friend "Don't get it TWISTED!" I instantly perked up and got excited because obviously he was referring to F5's music from last year and I looked at him excitedly... he then stared at me back and I realized he plays varsity soccer... nope... definitely not referring to F5. I just forgot I went to an all guy's school for a second and there's just no chance.
YOUR SO FREAKING LUCKY.

that awkward moment when you have to tell people OUTSIDE of the cheer world that you purposely missed your flight to watch SMOKE in Dallas on day 2.

Back