All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any time I'm trying to get through a large crowd or a tight space, I suddenly turn into transition mode and walk clean in blades lol

I've also been known to do the "step and lock" drill while climbing stairs-- I think that started in 9th grade lol

Yep, my old self still does that :)

I was talking to one of my friends in spanish class today and my teacher came over to shut us up by saying "trabajar" in the perfect tone. I couldn't help but to finish what I know her inner self was wanting to say: "trabajar, trabajar!"

today i took an AP exam. on the essays, if you mark through something that you write, the grader is supposed to just ski over it and not grade the marked through part. i got done with my essays a little early, so at the end of my 2nd one i wrote:

Maryland Twisters F5 - Your Large Senior Level 5 WORLD CHAMPIONS
DONT GET IT TWISTEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and i marked through it with one simple line so the grader can see it :) hahahaha they will probably be like, wtf...

when i listen to music in my car, i use an itrip. it plays my ipod through the radio. i turn the itrip to 88.7 fm and the radio to 88.7 fm and voila- theres my music! the only problem is that other people use 88.7 too. so, ill be driving down the road and suddenly my cheer music stops playing. i check the cars around me and normally its some like, random guy confused outta his mind as to why theres a random compilation of songs playing with sound effects and voiceovers. its actually really funny. then i get irritated and drive away quickly so i can have my music back.

when i listen to music in my car, i use an itrip. it plays my ipod through the radio. i turn the itrip to 88.7 fm and the radio to 88.7 fm and voila- theres my music! the only problem is that other people use 88.7 too. so, ill be driving down the road and suddenly my cheer music stops playing. i check the cars around me and normally its some like, random guy confused outta his mind as to why theres a random compilation of songs playing with sound effects and voiceovers. its actually really funny. then i get irritated and drive away quickly so i can have my music back.
Same problem. And worse I live in Music City so finding a "dead" station is impossible! Every few miles I have to switch! I know know what section of road has to have a certain station for my itrip to work. My new car MUST have a direct plug in usb thingy! I have heard one guys eminem while he heard my cheer music!

Back