All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As long as we don't have any more riots, I don't care. The quicker they are eliminated, the better. Not a fan of hockey.
yeah that was interesting to say the least.. and ive been born and forced into fandom (father avid leaf fan, bf and his best friends are the hockey or die Canadians) i just need vancouver out before san jose and all will be okay in the world
Personally I would like to see them both out and Boston be last team standing. :p Good luck to you both is Vancoucer and San Jose losing quickly.

Personally I would like to see them both out and Boston be last team standing. :p Good luck to you both is Vancoucer and San Jose losing quickly.
well to be quite honest i would have loved to see the leafs mixed in there but well theyre hopeless mid season (typical right?) so i will cheer for my sharks route for vancouver to lose first round and boston can place wherever :)

That awkward moment when you go to buy a pink shirt and when the store is basically out you think "Shoot! I waited too long- everyone already got their shirt to wear for Madeline on Saturday". True life..

When your crush wears a 'Rays' (baseball team?) shirt, and you're wearing your Stingrays T-shirt.... WERE MATCHING. I asked him "STINGRAYS????"
He's all like "Rays"
and i'm like "Same here"
Hes like " You like baseball?"
-____- "No"
"Oh"
AWKWARD!!! <3 Stingray Love foreveeeerrrrrr

Not exactly a cheer takeover moment but I thought this was the best place to post this.
My ex boyfriend and I broke up over a year ago. But today, I asked him if he knew what this weekend was and without hesitation he said "Worlds. It's always the last weekend in April." I asked him who was going to win and he said "Top Gun and Shooting Stars". When I told him Stars won NCA, he said they would break the curse this year.
I had him trained well...

Realizing that because of the time difference I'll have to stay up ridiculously late for Worlds updates. And that all day Saturday and Sunday I'll be too anxious to do anything haha.

Today my teacher emailed us saying that we have a quiz on Friday, at 10. Angels go on Friday at 10:09, I died a little inside when I realized I have to go to class, and cant have my phone for updates during the quiz

when you go off to college in an area where all star cheer doesn't exist, and you cannot find anyone who has ever done it...then in the final quarter of the year in English when you announce what your essays about and the girl across the room says her essay is why cheerleading in a sport and you freak out in excitement! Turns out she was from POWER and I was from PCM...met each other just in time to talk about Worlds ;)

when you go off to college in an area where all star cheer doesn't exist, and you cannot find anyone who has ever done it...then in the final quarter of the year in English when you announce what your essays about and the girl across the room says her essay is why cheerleading in a sport and you freak out in excitement! Turns out she was from POWER and I was from PCM...met each other just in time to talk about Worlds ;)
Where do you go to school at? I thought allstar cheer has taken over the globe and marked it with X's everywhere?

When you consider hopping in the car and taking a road trip to Disney for the four year old's birthday on Sunday... however, I don't think the kids will enjoy being squished in the Milkhouse instead of actually visiting the parks. If my husband weren't off having fun with the military for a year </sarcasm> I'd definitely do it and leave the kids with him. Alas, spontaneous road trips to cheer competitions, I think I am too old for thee.

and might I add first year not at worlds and I am not handling it well as people post statuses and pics :(

Back