All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When your personalised ads on FaceBook are all about flying and planes so people assume you've been planning holidays, when in fact I've just been spending too much time looking up Aviator Allstars...

Today in Spanish class...
Teacher: cual es tu deporte favorito
Me: mi deporte favorito es cheerleading. Sorry, you didn't teach me that word in Spanish :)

that awkward moment when you find this & realize Maddie is, in fact, awkward like the rest of us.
tumblr_m4339nMors1qgvr6ko1_400.gif

Stood on a stool to reach something in a lab at college and having to lib because what else would I be doing stood on one leg? Can't leave that leg hanging... That wouldn't look very tight at all... :p

#thatawkwardmoment when im at a resturaunt with friends and the waitress points left and says "This is the smoking section" and i automatically respond "and your about to get lit up" R.I.P Smoke :(

Smoking ain't banned in a restaurant?

It was everywhere I have ever been for a long time and I'm pretty sure in Louisiana it is too.

If I walked into a restaurant and smelled it I would leave.
Haha

My LA teacher hates me because I'm writing a paper and the topic is if you could have any one person living or dead over for dinner who would it be and why? I said Gabi Butler (One of many cheerlebrities I would like to have). My teacher looked at me with an annoyed look and asked "Audrey, is this another cheerleader person?" Apparently I write about cheer whenever I get the chance....

I'm currently jamming to my Jacks Mannequin CD and I've decided that a Cheer Athletics, Cali, Twist and Shout, etc need to use Dark Blue in their music. It would be so good as a tumbling song.

Back